China and I?

Do you know China? What do you know about China? How do you like China? Dears, would you please share something with me about "China and I"?

You can write anything about China and you. For Example, you can say "I am from XXX, I know China, I use stuff made in China, I like Chinese food, I want to visit China, I am learning Chinese, I have a Chinese pal and the like, whatever related to China.

Am I clear? I want to learn the topic "China and I", feel free to write anything you want, just about China and you...

Thanks in advance! ;-)

Sincerely

~Mickey~

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 2393975836?profile=originalYou are most welcome, dear sis!

• hi Mickey, I know China because I'm a Chinese girl from the beautiful city, Hangzhou..~~~~~ I like the culture ,which plays an important role in my life. But, I still think there are some problems in our education ...and I just say "Change what you can change,recept what you can't recepet.~
    • I always want to visit Hangzhou, it is such a breathtaking place!

Yes, our culture is fantastic! I love it too!

Thanks for your comment! Have a nice night! giggling~

• Hi Mickey. I have known about China not too much, but not too little. Have you heard the dispute over two island grounds between Vietnam and China (known in English as the Paracels and Spratlys, in Vietnamese as Hoang Sa and Truong Sa, in Chinese as Xīshā and Nansha). The tension is still occurring every day. Even Vietnamese fishermen were killed by Chinese Navy. What an overwhelming grief! Even I thought the two countries would go to a war last year. The Vietnamese young  also call for a boycott of Chinese products because of it. I don't know how the Government and Media Communications of China carried the news of this dispute to their people. I will be glad to hear that from you. Vietnam always uses diplomacy for peaceful settlement of this situation but I have never seen any change from this. When a Chinese vessel  chases and fires at a Vietnamese fishing boat, a diplomat of Vietnam stands up and demands China that stop their wrongdoings. And the result is nothing... When I was child, I love material arts, especially Kungfu, and I thought I would visit Shaolin Monastery first but now what I primarily have in my mind are questions, even anger of this dispute.   I hope you won't feel bothering when reading these words, but I have to say that it's a current reality....

• Viet, I am not bothered at all. I am not sure about the issue, but I do hope we two countries can treat each other in a friendly and peaceful way! We are neighbors, so we should love each other and help each other!

Thanks for your comment!

2392930851?profile=original

• I hope so, Micky. Nothing is better than a peaceful life for all people. But what is will be, will be :). 2393716459?profile=original

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2393716572?profile=original
    • Nice picture, Viet! Nothing is better than a peaceful life for all people. I agree with you! ;-)

• we are selling this car ..Are not we ?

I have lots of chines collage .. do not I have ?

I have a Sis from China ..Do not i have ?  o_O giggling :P 

• Yes!

Yes!

Yes!

giggling, blinking!

• Me and China ..lol is better to say us and china  we have lots of products of China ,,but for me this is really China :P

2387268594?profile=original

This reply was deleted.