China and I?

Do you know China? What do you know about China? How do you like China? Dears, would you please share something with me about "China and I"?

You can write anything about China and you. For Example, you can say "I am from XXX, I know China, I use stuff made in China, I like Chinese food, I want to visit China, I am learning Chinese, I have a Chinese pal and the like, whatever related to China.

Am I clear? I want to learn the topic "China and I", feel free to write anything you want, just about China and you...

Thanks in advance! ;-)

Sincerely

~Mickey~

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I do not know much about China... but it is near by my country... I heard that they are all very active....

• Hehehe, thanks for your comment dear Selva!

Yes, we are neighbors! If you have a chance, welcome to visit China some day!

• sure mickey.... thanks for your reply....

• Selva, you are more than welcome! ;-)

Have a lovely day!

• Handsome Little Tree, thanks for your interesting comment! [I like you call me handsome mickey, giggling~]

Princess Pearl, Demi-gods and Semi-devil, The legend of the Condor heroes...they are my childhood memories too! Hands shake, little tree! I love them very much!

You are right, nowadays, there are few good movies.

Hug!

• Thanks for your nice comment, dear shabeen!

I hope you can visit China some day! [I want to visit India too~]

Have a great day! ;-)

• 2387262409?profile=originalMickey, I visited Shanghai in March this year and was very impressed. Around The Bund and river side, it was beautiful and clean. I could live at Shanghai.

I like Asian women too, so it was wonderful to meet some of the locals in coffee shops etc.

In this photo, taken from the nearby tower, the ship I travelled on can been seen.

Have you been to Shanghai? 

• Nice picture, thanks Robinoz! Shanghai is really a wonderful place. [giggling, to be honest, I haven't been there though it is not far from my home.]

You are from Australia, a place that produce special animals like Kangaroos, yes? You know I used to have a dream, I wanted to hide in the pouch of a roo so much! But now I know I have missed the chance, a pouch can't hold huge me any more...~~~~(>_<)~~~~

By the way, why do you like Asian women if I may ask? [As an Asian girl, I am curious, giggling~]

=)

• This reply was deleted.
    • hehehe, thanks prasobh! We are neighbors! If you ask me to use a word to depict my feeling to India, I would like to choose "Mysterious" [I don't know why]. I like geography, and I learnt something about India from my geography books too, it is a place I want to visit.

;-)

• Mysterious Mickey......hahhaha......

This reply was deleted.