Replies

• Good for your wife))
    • Thanks but ????????
  • Yes earlier I used to look at girls very often.After my marriage completely gave up.
  • Like Mishaikh, I have changed too, and i think it's for my own sake. few years ago i was so sensitive, as one can easily fool me, and even i care for others, some just don't care back. so i have changed based on what i have experienced and because of what some people did to me. now i'm a bit cold-hearted in some ways especially when it comes to my feelings. im happy to say that i'm not like before who can easily get fooled. i'm more smarter when it comes to that matters i guess. And even i don't want to change, it just happend. maybe it's much better for me to avoid the hurt that being so soft-hearted cause me so much pain. 

• The same is happening now to me... I'm trying to become less sensitive and susceptible. I had to move to another town. It's hard to build my life here but, as they say, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger))) Thank you for your reply)
  • Yes I have changed.  Earlier I was loose tempered, now I try to keep quiet.

• Thanks for the comment. I hope you'll succeed as it's very difficult to transform personal qualities
This reply was deleted.