Replies

• Hi "change"
    1. I look up in the dictionary and find the synonym for the word "change" is "make different".

2. I want to change myself a little bit. My job is not fluent now. I want to learn more and be harder to make my job more efficiently.

3. I always think " Change is a good way to be a better person". Life is go on and on. We always have to learn to catch it. Everything is changing. We can't develop if we still have the same thought, we same way to act. We have to be a little bit active. I think the succeed person is the one who listen other's comments and try to make theirselves better and better. Noone is perfect. We all have mistakes. We just are different by how we fix it.

That is my though. I hope it does not disappoint you.
  • First: sysnonym of "change" may have a lot of,but the word I love to use most is "transform"
    Second: if I can change something I have, it would be my "too serious" characteristic. Sometimes,it may be my special personality. But most of the time I look things by more serious eyes. So,now,through difficultiy period of life, I gradually lose my trust in anyone,lost my interest in life. I wish if I'm not be so sensitive,not be too fragile when what & who I expect much don't come as my effort. But it may very hard to transform.
    Third, change is not a definite way to be a better person. But it will make you different. However better or worse you become,but you have renewed yourself. It's a good reason to change.
  • http://www.myenglishclub.com/profiles/blogs/to-change-others-or-to-...
    To change others or to be changed
    Since the creation of world, everything has changed, but the only thing, which is still constant, is the change, itself. A man is born infant, since…
This reply was deleted.