blonde or black

Do you prefer blonde or black hair?
I noticed that many people like the blonde hair, and the blonde women too. I do not know about the reason. It could be that kind of hair which looks like the color of the sun.

The sun gives us the light and it is very important for life. It could be because of the color of the gold. We know that expensive metal. Some people find the blonde ones sexually attractive than the ladies with black hair and white skin. They say, a tall blue eyed blonde girl. or a brown eyed blond man.  

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Kaif ya Ahmed? Yes, for one man like me for example, yes, I agree, but we say that if the goods are not different, the products will stay forever in their stores. Try to read some of the blonde ladies who commented here.

Thanks for your opinion. Ahmed, you and I are on the same train, but the majority of the members see the matter from different angles. 

• Main nahi janta Mishaikh janab! No doubt, the hair attracts the attention. We are talking about the normal black hair. For me, the golden hair is eccentric and beautiful. I also noticed that the grey hair gives the person respectability and appreciation.

I remember the late actor, Jeff Chandler in his old days. He used to have nice grey hair. May Allah have mercy on your mother and inshaa Allah, she enters paradise. Thanks for your comment on that discussion.

• Ladies and gentlemen, did you hear our boss? He prefers hair. I prefer hair, too. I mean the long black normal hair. Imagine a woman without hair, a bald woman. The matter is different for us, men. Look at Yul Brinner or Telly Savalas for instance! Both actors are bald, but they are handsome. For women, I think they will not look beautiful. It is just a thought. Do you agree? 

• Ya tesh Rysperski! I also agree with the handsome member, Estanis. Can't we be friends? I have been trying for more than a year to be one of your friends, but you just keep refusing. I hope one day, you agree to be one of my friends. Thanks for the comment. 

• Shat khuhun, Rafik! I do not know about that either, but if all the majority is having black hair and one person is having a different color, that person will look silly, I guess.

The inner world of us counts a great deal. Without it, as you mentioned, we are nothing. That is the balance of God. He does not look at the color or the face but the hearts and the deeds. Thanks, Rafik for a short and succinct comment.

• Valo Bet! We have a saying, without the difference of goods the products stay. Of course, the matter is rational, but it is the matter with people like me with weird thoughts about the golden color or the blonde skin. Did you notice the comment on of the lady, Olga? Most of them hope to find a brown or dark skin man.

I could not recall exactly her words, but that is the summary of her comment. So, the matter is genealogical or proportional. Of course, we have to abide by the rules of our religion. I am talking in general for a person who is not married and is intending to do so. It is this difference which plays the role in our lives.

A black dress might look so beautiful if it is worn by a blonde lady while at the same time, the same dress will look weird if it is dressed by a brunette or a dark skin lady. Thanks, Bet for that marvelous intervention. 

• Of course a blonde woman is more attractive to a man than others

• Dara but mine turned grey tends to go white.  When my mom was alive, I used color my hairs with "hena" they used to look fire red.  Since my mother went to jannah (inshallah), I stopped coloring them.

• I prefer hair.

• i'm sitting and thinking more then 15 min, if i don't take into account inner world of a person what will i choose. Nothing comes in mind.
    By the way in some countries for a woman having a blond hair was a sign of silliness.(i dont know where this joke came from)

This reply was deleted.