Being Single and Happy

I believe there is someone for other. But sometimes, we can not easy to find the right person. We try to find the perpect one entire our time, in fact we forget nobody is perpect.

So, what should we do...justify or compromise? We try to do compromise but still... right now the result is below our expectation. Should We push ourself in the corner and rage to make a choice due to forces (by families, friends or neighborhood)? Ehm... I don't think so.

What should we do as a single person to be happy? I think, we just enjoy everything we have and do the best thing we can. Listen our heart and do positive things, it will return you positive. You reserve the right to pursuit the happines.

... And what do you think, then?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• (well i dont understand this system how it works cos its says you can edit but it doesnt work..)

I dont see any disadvantages of being single. ;))

• Human being do not like to stay alone. If you do not make Mary you will fulfill your desire unlawful and waste energy and time without any result. but if you will marriage you will use your time correct manner  and you will get result . children , family , and happiness . without spouse life is incomplete . 

Happiness not depend on being single . life second name is straggle. We have to make effort in each and every field either we single or married. 

• This reply was deleted.
    • Dear Phuang Ngo, thank you for share me your opinion...especially your perpective about this topic. It will be nice if we can discuss again later.

• Dear Tim,  yes, I will wait patiently, perhaps I will meet him soon. amien., thank you to give me a positive thought.

• Dear Wendy thank you, I think I feel the same about happy and un happy sometimes. Perhaps we can share again later in other topic

• Yes, I believe that. That's why ..it interesting view to see the old couple hand by hand in the park...:)

• Hi Fadzreen,

Perhaps... it's like you said, but some how...let's be positive, and thank you to participate. I hope I can hear more..from you later.

• Hello Airin! We can achieve happiness even though we are single, for me I focused on my first priority- to survive in college, and have a stable job. I get my inspiration to my parents who work hard just to send me to school. I can be happy with my friends who always cheer me up when I have problems. There will be a perfect time and perfect place for marriage, if there will be.

• Hello Jinke...

How are you? I hope you always keep your spirit high then. You have a wonderfull inspiration, in front of you. How lucky you are. Thank you for participate in this discussion. I hope you will do it again later, in other topic.

This reply was deleted.