Replies

• Hayah 

Your comment gives a new side of possessiveness. Both the partners like it............interesting.
    Thanks a lot.
    Being "possessive"
    Being Possessive of a beloved towards his/her lover is good or bad for relationship. Let's discuss

• Felipe

Thanks for participating in the discussion and posting your opinion.

Being possessive always result in extreme jealousy, which breaks the trust for one another.

Thanks again.

• I think it's bad. Totally bad, as jealousy is. 'Cause both are selfish, they don't see other needies, ours come in first place. And truly love accepts the following: I want this person to be happy, including me or not. My experiences with possessive feeling and possessive people always ended bad because when the one's realizes that can't have control over others, one's always ends hurting because the possessive feelling is extremely selfish, the needies of this one comes in first place...

• tnx for this topic,i think is not good cuz most of the time his or her lover doesnt feel well and comfort.in fact when they know each other they have to trust ,of course as other friends said being jealous is not bad sometimes.

• Thanks peppo for publishing your opinion. Yes this aspect also works when we are in deep love.

• I used to be very possessive outside until I realized what is yours ain’t going anywhere, it’s always yours. So actually being possessive is unnecessary. But to be honest  I still keep it inside so it’s only be seen by my close ones, and I think that’s good, only they could see how much you love them,not everybody else. 

• Thanks Usra for participating in discussions and posting your comment.

• Yes Halima, respect followed by firm trust makes life beautiful!

• Lynne you hit the nail in the head.

Thanks for participating in the discussion and posting your opinion.

• In moderation, I guess. :) because, we also have to feel the trust. Trust should be mutual. Trust is a very important component to make a good relationship.

This reply was deleted.