arguments

Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Africa, America, Europe, even the Gulf area. What's going on? Arguments happen between the man and his wife- the neighbors but arguments sometimes seem to fly in the face of common sense. Do you agree?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sir, are you saying that common sense isn't common anymore? Well...what more to add?

• Ana atafig maak ya AG, That kind of argument is dangerous and it leaves bad impressions on people. Thanks for your nice and short comment about that discussion. I really appreciate it.

• Well, let's be more realistic here.. Sometimes, it works that argument disappear under the common sense condition. But some other times, it seems to be everlasting that nothing can heal it up.. 

• Terima kasih banyak, teman ku. Saya pergee dengan nya. The difference of opinions refreshes the goods. Thanks Diah for your comment.
  • Arguments are needed in this world, to make us know what is wrong and right. 

Can you imagine if all people have the same thoughts? A person say "A" and all accept and follow that. We need sauce in our noodles... 

• Teskkur ederim Rosa. I totally agree with your point of view. The war ruins nations. We have to stop it. Thanks Rosa for your comment on arguments.   

•  Yes, Dear Dara, You are right,

I think everybody must do something to finish their war in inside, so We have to look at good seem at the world and other thing..

Thanks and sincerly...

• Nunndree mod. Nadira, if we do as you said, there will be no problems at all. I want my opinion to be the right one, another X wants his opinion to be the right one. It's a long story. Thanks mod. Nadira for your asking about me and my family. Thanks for your logical comment.
  • It seems tolerance, commoney sense,dignity,honesty has flown away...
    It's really sad but in realty it's best to use our own common sense individually within our community
  • Suadee Anna, I could not  get what you meant. Yes, there is, but I could not get what you were getting at. Nevertheless, many thanks. Anna, could you visit my page again and see my blog,  The Wedding and give us your point of view? Thanks!

Anna said:

There is also an argument in a fairytale.
    arguments
    Whenever we wake up the next day we hear about new arguments, disagreements, conflicts. Look at every spot in the world and you will find them. Syria…
This reply was deleted.