The Queen of Dragons is Back

The mega blockbuster hit TV series is finally back in its 7th season. A lot of viewers anticipated its comeback after the producers announced that season 6 would be the final season.

This show was being criticized for its nudity, extreme violence and torture especially amongst women. I haven't watched all the episodes yet, but there's something to learn from other than being familiar with the different accents and expressions.

How about you? What can you say about this TV program?

Note: This is Daeny's screenshot while I was watching TV. Sorry, I couldn't help sharing it!

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow, Robbie! I've forgot about Liam Cunninghum :)

• Hi, Audrey!

Quite right! This TV show was inspired by different ancient histories which makes it interesting to watch aside from the special effects and costumes. The War of the Roses was a remarkable part of England's history. I learned some of it through another TV show, 'The White Queen' which I'm also a fan of even though some of the historical facts were altered to make the show more appealing to viewers.

Well, we can only blame the writers for killing the characters who've exemplified great acting he he. Thanks a lot for the comment!

Welcome to MyEC!

Robbie

Audrey said:

I really like the game of thrones because it is a fantasy re-telling of England's War of the Roses, with intrigue, backstabbing and the lives of royals driving the fate of a continent. It is shocking for me how the characters we respect instead tend to die.

Are you a fan of Game of Thrones? Why and why not?
    The Queen of Dragons is Back The mega blockbuster hit TV series is finally back in its 7th season. A lot of viewers anticipated its comeback after th…
  • That's true, Roman! Peter Dinklage is an icon! He's a versatile actor and so as Liam Cunningham. By the way, Tyrion made me laugh when he spanked King Joffrey Baratheon for his stupidity in season 2. 

Also, the white walkers' blue eyes are giving me the creeps! Thanks again for commenting!

Roman said:

Yes, Robbie! About characters, also i like Peter Dinklage's and John Bradley-West's playing! And i like to guess what will happen in next episode :)

The Queen of Dragons is Back The mega blockbuster hit TV series is finally back in its 7th season. A lot of viewers anticipated its comeback after th…
  • This show was being criticized for its nudity, extreme violence and torture especially amongst women. 

Well, it's easy. Just choose a bunch of "hotties" as actors and you're good to go. The people swoon and forget that all the macabre murders were made, better yet, were schemed inside the head of a dude from Bayonne, New Jersey. By the way, make them speak with a British accent. It just makes everything more classy. Even dying on the toilet.

• It is shocking for me how the characters we respect instead tend to die.

Awww... that's cute.

enhanced-buzz-32422-1370623809-7.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto

Audrey said:

I really like the game of thrones because it is a fantasy re-telling of England's War of the Roses, with intrigue, backstabbing and the lives of royals driving the fate of a continent. It is shocking for me how the characters we respect instead tend to die.

• I really like the game of thrones because it is a fantasy re-telling of England's War of the Roses, with intrigue, backstabbing and the lives of royals driving the fate of a continent. It is shocking for me how the characters we respect instead tend to die.

• Yes, Robbie! About characters, also i like Peter Dinklage's and John Bradley-West's playing! And i like to guess what will happen in next episode :)

• Hey, Roman!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about this topic! I read online that this show is getting more and more viewers as the show progresses. Besides, it's like we're watching a very long movie but for a TV production. I love some of the characters' acting prowess. I'm glad it's aired on HBO which I have a subscription with. Furthermore, Daenerys's dragons are awesome! They looked real... :)

See you around,

Robbie :)

• Hi Robbie! I'm watching "The game of thrones". And before reading your discussion, i thought that this serial is little bit better and not such cruel... But right now i am little bit cinfused... But i will watch it till the end...

This reply was deleted.