Alphabet

Hi my friends, I just finished my Alphabet quilling project! I had 2 weeks at home and this is my achievement! (I didn't design it. I find the sample in the internet and did like it.)

I think about a new way to leant vocabulary: I want you to create the Alphabets of yourselves. This time please give nouns which you can see or touch. :)

Here is my try: Animal Alphabet:

Alligator. Buffalo. Crocodile. Dinosaur. Eagle. Falcon. Giraffe. Hippopotamos. Ibis. Jellyfish. Kaola. Lion. Mosquito. Nightingale. Oyster. Parrot. Quail. Rhinoceros. Salmon. Turtle. Umbrella bird. Vulture. Worm. X-ray tetra. Yak. Zebra.

There are a few words I have to look up in the dictionary or in the internet.

One more thing, you don’t have to choose the topic. Just write nouns you remember. Have fun!

Ah, if you want to have a writting challenge: please write a blog include all the words in your alphabet.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will Try this alphabet-
    Ant
    Bear
    Cheetah
    Dingo
    Eagle 
    Fish
    Goat
    Hen
    Jaguar
    Kangaroo
    Leopard
    Mouse
    Numbat
    Owl
    Peacock
    Quoll
    Rat
    Sheep
    Tiger
    Uakari
    Vervet Monkey
    Wolf
    X-Ray Tetra
    Yak
    Zebra

• Hi Coral, such interesting Alphabets you posted! It is fun to learning English with alphabets like this, isn't it. :)
    Thank you!

Coral said:

Hi ann,

Here is Fruits Alphabet:

Apple, Banana, Coconut, Date, Eggplant, Fig, Grapefruit, Huckleberry, Indian nuts, Jackfruit, Kiwi, Lemon, Mango, Nectarine, Onion, Pineapple, Quince, Raisin, Strawberry, Tomato, Uglifruit, Vine leaf, Watermelon, Xigua, Yellow watermelon, Zucchini, 

Alphabet
    Hi my friends, I just finished my Alphabet quilling project! I had 2 weeks at home and this is my achievement! (I didn't design it. I find the sample…
  • Setareh, thank you! I like it too.

AG, you only have to create an alphabet includes 26 nouns. It is much easier than create a quilling alphabet. I think you don't need 2 free weeks. Maybe only 2 hours. :) Will you try?
  • Setareh, thank you! I like it too.

AG, you only have to create an alphabet includes 26 nouns. It is much easier than create a quilling alphabet. I think you don't need 2 free weeks. Maybe only 2 hours. :) Will you try?
  • Hey, Ann...

it's very nice achievement indeed.. but come on.. do you think I have two weeks free for doing such a project :/

Really nice achievement... thanks for sharing the results with us :D

• wow! dear Ann, it's so beautiful. I am sure kids will learn it so soon and they will love it. Great job! thanks for sharing.

• Thank you Ann. Zucchini is similar to Zucchini's skin color. I took it from our School paint pots.

2643619541?profile=original

• Adaline, you are so creative. I don't know there are so many vehicle names and colors likes that. Well do you use zucchini to describe a color? Tomorrow I will look up in the dictionary for understanding all your words. I wish my English was as good as yours.
  • Dear Ann, Let me try with colors too

Amber

Beige

Camouflage

Denim

Emerald

Forest green

Gamboge

Han purple

Indigo

Jade

Khaki

Lavender

Mustard

Navy blue

Orange

Pink

Quartz Grey

Red

Saffron

Tan

Ultramarine

Van Dyke

White

Xanthic

Yellow

Zucchini

• Dear Ann, I am going to try Vehicle names in Alphabetical order.

Aston Martin

Bugatti

Chevrolet

Dodge

Enfield

Ferrari

Geely

Honda

Infiniti

Jaguar

Kia

Lamborghini