Airbus or another!

I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the jumbo 737. They think it is small and safe. The jumbo 777 is not small but I do not feel comfortable when I board it. For me, Airbus is a much more long-haul airliner. Do you prefer the Airbus or jumbo or a small airliner? 

737max_1st_delivery1_400x225.jpg

Airbus.jpg

jumbo.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

•          Airbus,,Boeing are not know about it ,,because i am living in village side,my parents are so poor,anyhow i studied through tamil medium in Government College, Tamil is one of the classical language..when i go to town or city sited i saw  Airbus,it only use here in our town rich people,they used it for their luxurious one,when they travel they feel free, they can sleep ,they reach the particular place without tired,

About the Boeing we could not seen it ,,,so i could not tell about it clearly ,this kind of travel only use rich people only

• Salam Ilkin, quite a few years back, we used to take the Confair in our domestic flights.  When we came over mountains, we trembled and shook until we passed them. After that, the Douglas DC 9 came to the service. Now, we travel comfortably by those giant aircrafts. Thanks, Ilkin for your comment.

• Hello Dara.How are you? For me i like to travel by Airbus.

• Kiya haal hain Shekhar? It was a mix of excitement and fear. It was a Douglas DC9, a local flight, My father was with me. He told me to take things easy. At take off, I was a little bit frightened. When we were in airborne, I was happy and since then, I like flying. Thanks for your comment.

• Hi Dara, How are you after a long time?

Sorry, I haven't travelled on a plane. But I wish to. I used to think of it many times. 

So, how about your first travelling experience on a plane?

• as age rolls by ...my inclination to travel aeroplanes are  not enthusiasm 

• Assalamu alaikum Latifa. Ki daira? Wa ana atafig maak ya latifa. Thanks for your nice comment on that discussion. In one of my trips to Casablanca, I took the Airbus 333. I liked it very much. I came to Rabat by the (Setiam). My regards to you and your respected family.

• In reality traveling by Airbus gold jumbo or a small airliner it is not a problem for me;The important thing that the plane must be comfortable and secure.

Regards.

• Hanian hashimi ka Inha? If you ask the airline employee, he will tell you about those huge planes and when they start their long-distance flights. He or she will tell you the type of the airliner. I rarely take the first class seat or the businessmen area. I like the Airbus 380. Thanks, Inha.

• hmmmm... whenever I fly to travel, I don't check the kind of planes but only which airliner is. I prefer to larger indoor and window seat to see scenery. I always take economy seats, so, there are not big difference among various planes... I read your writing, I'll check it forward.

This reply was deleted.