Airbus or another!

I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the jumbo 737. They think it is small and safe. The jumbo 777 is not small but I do not feel comfortable when I board it. For me, Airbus is a much more long-haul airliner. Do you prefer the Airbus or jumbo or a small airliner? 

737max_1st_delivery1_400x225.jpg

Airbus.jpg

jumbo.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ni hao Kitty, I agree with you, but I feel comfortable when I'm onboard that giant airliner 380. They call it (super jumbo).  I hope to visit your beautiful country through one of these huge planes. Thanks for your time reading and commenting.

KITTY said:

Dear Dara,

Boeing 747 is used to be one of commercial aircraft in 1960s. Airbus 330, 340, 380 are a competitor of its. The Airbus A380 passed over the Boeing 747 about capacity. All are worth for flight if i get chance. I have travel by Airbus 320/321 of VietNam airlines. It is nice and comfortable one.

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • Dear Dara,

Boeing 747 is used to be one of commercial aircraft in 1960s. Airbus 330, 340, 380 are a competitor of its. The Airbus A380 passed over the Boeing 747 about capacity. All are worth for flight if i get chance. I have travel by Airbus 320/321 of VietNam airlines. It is nice and comfortable one.

• tnx Mr dara for sharing .i prefer airbus too.and i donot like small airliner.

• Ne tinquite pas Ousmane, someday, you will board the biggest plane. I am sure of that. You are still young, but you will. I guess you like the jumbo 777. Thanks for your frankness. 

Ousmane Ouedraogo said:

DON'T LAUGH AT ME : I've never approach a plane

Airbus or another!
    I like to travel by the Airbus whether it is 33o or 380 but most of the times I find myself on board the Boeing 747 or 777. Some people prefer the ju…
  • DON'T LAUGH AT ME : I've never approach a plane

• Mashkoora ya sit Shoxan! I hope one day, you will take the Airbus 380. Thanks for your nice comment.

• I never have travled :( , but if i will do of course i prefer airbus
  • Khub khun Pint! I have seen it on TV. According to its speed, it's extremely dangerous.

pint said:

I've heard of Romance car in Hakone-Japan, I want to try riding for once but It's a pricey ticket. Eventhough It's name Romance car It's actually is a train.

Airbus or another!
  • Rail gardee aur train mahfooth. Of course, trains are safer than planes. Thanks White Knight.

White Knight said:

How About a Train

Airbus or another!
This reply was deleted.