A Question..!

Hi,

How are you EC world ?

I got a question and I am hoping to get a positive response from all of you.

Here is my question...!
HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT HOLDING GRUDGES IN YOUR HEART FOR SOMEONE?

ARE YOU A FORGIVING PERSON OR YOUR EGO IS MORE IMPORTANT FOR YOU?

everyone is welcome to share their thoughts...! 

Let me tell you about me.

don't hold grudges even though i knew someone is really bad with me .. ! I just end up forgiving .My ego is not greater than my forgiveness :)

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• :))

you are most welcome :)

• Well I don't hold grudges in my heart. I forgive them but don't forget. :-)
    • :) thats human nature we forgive but never forget :)

• This reply was deleted.
    • :) sara my darling :) that's something i like the most in you :) i love u :) 

• :) seeker :) thts lovely :) 

keep forgiving and keep yourself healthy :)

• haha pash .. i agree with you brother its important to sort it out first

but umm i guess forgiving is not tht hard?

• thts lovely :) 

keeping grudges and not forgiving others are not a good signs i mean its bit unbearable 

we should try to forgive others 

• We have to expect bad things from bad people .so thinking in that way will help someone who got hurt by someone to forgive him."well I knew he would do that to me ...so no worries I still accept him as a friend but in a bit different way and with some limits" this might not be complete forgiveness .but I think this is better..than completely forgiving someone who cant see our values
    • TDK .. i see yes you are right its pretty difficult to retain the same warmth with the person who hurt u and yea with some limits we can let them back in our life 

yea its not included in complete forgiveness but its sort of .. 

forgiveness is for us not for the one who is at fault but its for us for our own good :) for our own peace of mind

• This reply was deleted.
    • ADICTO JOVEN hats off nd m proud of u my gurl :D lovely amazing and our way of thinking towards these things is just the same :) 

i dnt take revenges :D i dnt plan for tht i just sit back nd give thm more chances but i never let them harm my feelings :) i end up forgiving nd yea you are right its in our hand if we want to make our life a hell or heaven :)

This reply was deleted.