Replies

• i think eagle wouldo be better

• Brother AReality,

I think Tara would take a consideration of some animal names to selected, then all of us vote for one of them ... (Macaw, Dolphin, Shark, Bee, Rabbit ... etc)

• Yup! Great description!

• Hi Marie Lorabelle,

Wow an amazing photo!

I suggest you to upload your photo to MyEC photo Gallery, and do not forget to give the title of the photo : "Photo Challenge: A Mascot for EC". As mine here is : A Macaw

I stunned by your photo ;-) He is big animal, friendly and cutest!

Congrats!

• 2393755789?profile=originalI think the best mascot for English, is an eagle or a polar bear and why, it is because an eagle can fly high and a mind blowing one. An eagle can soar high up in the sky and careful in all of its eggs. Another one is a Polar Bear , it can live in a mountain of Everest and can hug you with warmth joy. English clubbers were all warmth, kind and easy to be with. But in other ways a polar bear can also eat, bite those who try to kill them, like in this club, were all hungry for wisdom. Polar bear and  an eagle were all both endangered species, like our groups have. Maybe some of the members were all  baby boomers, but all people in this club were having a gold mind. All were striving for survival and also to learn is to be intelligent. And an intelligent person is willing to learn, humble and warmth which is the way to success and soar high up above the sky like an eagle do.

We can also say a dolphin, it is very obedient, tame and teachable.

• Hello, how about "Bee"? Firstly, I based it on the color of the logo of EC as well as its web theme (black& yellow). Secondly, bees are known worldwide; they are the wonders to our delicious, healthy and beneficial honeys. And lastly, bees are best described for their buzzing. It's their way of communication. EC has been a place where everyone else is buzzing, sharing thoughts and helping each other out to learn English. So I think a bee is very suitable mascot for EC.

2389033589?profile=original

• Don't forget to tell us why...
    For example: 

A turtle would be a good mascot for EnglishClub because turtles know that steady and slow is the best way to go. 

• That's a very good point Camilla :)
    Pooh-Bear speaks English, doesn't he?

• let me lend you my humble and always devoted avatar!!!!!!!!!!!2389031845?profile=original

• Very cute response!

This reply was deleted.