Two Questions

Dear members of MyEC and friends.

I'd like to ask you two questions and ask for answers.

1. If your life were described in a book, what title would the book be?

As for me:  A woman between desire and reality.

2. If your house were burning and you have the choice to save only one thing (except family and pets), what would it be?

As for me: I would save all the photos because they are our visual memories of the history of our family generations and can not be replaced.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment, dear Fizzy. 

• Oi, Iris

The title of the book would be:"First Class Ticket to Nowhere"....and should my home  go aflame, I would grab the fire insurance policy before running out...... ;-)

• Hi, Rys.

1.The title of your book could almost be the title of each one's book. At least, each one's ticket is a ticket to Nowhere. Unfortunately, not all tickets give us a first class ride.

2. Grabbing the insurance police is a genial idea. 

Thanks for your participation in my discussion.

• so simple for me, my life's title would be "the organized chaos" , for the burning house, beside the family and my lazy cat i'll only concern about my wallet !!

• Hi, Houssine.

1. I like the title of your book. It says a lot about you...

2. There are things you never can buy...also not with all the money of the world.

Thanks for participating in the discussion.

• 1.:

4837d81667b8f3572b4ecae1908ec690.jpg?profile=RESIZE_710x

2.: I also love my pictures 'cause they help me to remember (since my 'real' memory sucks), so here I could say that I'd save the hard drive where I keep most of my pictures (and where I keep all my work too! *that kills 2 birds with one stone*) 

But if you ask me today, I'd really take in mind the option of not saving anything at all, and let the flames to do their job.    That would be my excuse to start a new free life as wanderer :P

• Hi, MARY, the cat! Seeing you here again is sooooo good.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment on my post.
      Do you know? Sometimes, we wished we could leave behind everything and start a free life without an old ballast or burden, but I am not sure if we would still say so when we had done it.
      We cannot get out of our skin. We are what and who we are. I am afraid of making the same mistakes again in this new life, so we should deal with our current life, even if it is sometimes a bit difficult...ufffff!...LOL!

• Yeah... thanks Rose for this overdose of reality!

giphy.gif?profile=RESIZE_710x

• LOL...!!   Let's admit it Rose, after all she's good  :D

• Yes, she is, Estanis. i really like her black humor.

I am jealous...she always has the best ideas and makes me speechless...LOL!!!

This reply was deleted.