Replies

• Yea! Saya senang berkenalan dengan anda! Nina, you are a smart girl. I hope that in the year twenty seventeen you get what you hope for. Thanks for letting me be your friend despite the age difference. You are younger than my daugher, Aisha. Thanks, for your comment and happy new year!

nina04 said:

i expect i can be good girl

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • i expect i can be good girl

• Allah maakum ya muhandis Samy. Nasalu Allaha un yasmaa minkum wa minana kathlik. I hope so too engineer Samy. Mr. Ahmed Morocco said that terrorism was everywhere. My two nieces study in Cairo. Of course, not because of that, The Egyptian people has the right to live happily and peacefully. Thanks, engineer!

َAhmed Morocco said:

Ya for all people, and all countries

thank you

Eng. Samy said:

2016 was the worst year for me and my country from my point of view, i wish 2017 be better, although nothing can give me that hope, my prayers for my country and the hole world for a better year full of happiness, peace and health

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • Mizian ya Ahme wa shookran bizzaf!Ana kanabgi Agadeer bizzaf. If the war come to an end, the yrear twenty seventeen will be a peaceful year. Thanks, Ahmed for your nice comment!

َAhmed Morocco said:

Thank you for your topic

In the earth is not the responsibility of God, but wars kills and terrorism is by the people

2017 expectations
  • Ya for all people, and all countries

thank you

Eng. Samy said:

2016 was the worst year for me and my country from my point of view, i wish 2017 be better, although nothing can give me that hope, my prayers for my country and the hole world for a better year full of happiness, peace and health

2017 expectations
  • Thank you for your topic

In the earth is not the responsibility of God, but wars kills and terrorism is by the people

• Veelin dank Zivi! What a strange way to look at the approching year. Is this the last. I am afraid, Zivi. It seems that my hidden thoughts are true. I told the readers that I did not want to be a pessimistic. From your point of view, I feel scared. thanks, for your daring comment!

Zivi said:

For sure is that the earth will keep circling around the sun and turning round once per day. At least in 2017. Mankind isn´t powerful enough to change.

Everything else would mean to take a look into the glass ball. Signs point on a difficult year, though.

2017 expectations
  • For sure is that the earth will keep circling around the sun and turning round once per day. At least in 2017. Mankind isn´t powerful enough to change.

Everything else would mean to take a look into the glass ball. Signs point on a difficult year, though.

• Bahut shukirya Usra Riasat! That what I was trying and hope for. You are not selfish, Usra. You wished for the rest of the people of the world to have a better life. Believe me, I want thos boiling spots to come to an end. War is everywhere. One last thing, Usra, I hope you add me to the list of your friends. Thank you!

usra riasat said:

I pray to Allah for better life not only for me but for all the people around me...and also for the whole world .This world become a land of peace n love, nobody be suffered for any reason.Ameen!    

2017 expectations
  • Shookran bizzaf ya Ommime! Ana knshoof shwayat tashaum fil alhadra dialuk. Honestly, among these red sports, I cannot expect much, but let's say, by the will of God it would be better. Thanks!

ommime said:

Here in Algeria we expect that 2017 will be so worse and hard than in 2016; but we wish nothing but the best inshallah

2017 expectations
This reply was deleted.