Replies

• My expectation is like the previous one and will always be so that is the world only loves money and hates humanity.

• Shookran bizzaf Elyass! Ana kanabgi Almagreeb iizzaf. That exactly what I was hoping and looking for
    I hope Allah will answer your hopes and they become true. Could I be one of your friends? Thanks!

Elyass said:
    I hope we finally can find a way to end the masacres in Syria, Irak, Yemen, Myanamar......
    I hope we can live peacefully together on this planet
    2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • Bahut acha hain Simian, it was indeed a good wish for all of us. Thank you!

simran said:
    I wish 2017 bring happiness and love for those people who have faced sorrows in 2016.Moreove,I want to get better job in coming year.
    2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • abi, ap sahih bola. Paihili dafaa, tumara cheez ap manta. Now you are being very practical and that is the kind of opinion we need. Problems are making our life miserable. As you said, we must solve them to avoid any future clashing. Thanksm Rahul!

Rahul Wazir said:

Thank you dara gino jee for ur reply and giving me ur view point. Dara gino jee, In my opinion, if we solve our problems then world's problem automatically solved. We live on this planet earth, we are part of it. Why do people easily trap into depression and move towards crime because they are not able to solve their problems. If we solve our all problems then we won't move to depression and to any other wrong path. This world will automatically become a peaceful place and so we are. :)
    dara gino said:

Koi baat nahi Rahul, lakin bas, ap tumara nafs. Oh! my Hindi is terrible, I wanted to say, you think only about yourself. We need for us. Nevertheless, it's your right to wish and expect for yourself. I hope you do what you hope for. Thanks, Rahul for your nice comment!

Rahul Wazir said:

I expect I will improve my English as much as I can and put more effort on speaking it...   :) :) :) 

2017 expectations
  • Ninngal ko walary nanni Trisha! I really appreciate those kind feelings from you. We hope that most of the people or rather all the people are healthy and happy. Trisha, I hope you accept me as one of your friends. Thanks, for your nice wishes!

Trisha said:

May the god give you all health and success!Cheers!

2017 expectations
  • May the god give you all health and success!Cheers!

• Ap acha admi, isli ap bola aisa. Eman, a minute ago said the same. she and you wanted the whole world to live happily and peacefully. Thanks Hardip for your nice message to us!

hardip bhalodia said:

i want everyone in this world find peaceful life

2017 expectations
  • Wow! bahut acha hain, Eman. Ap acha bolna. You are very good. You did not want for yourself only, but for others as well. Indeed, 2016 was a nightmare for all of us. I hope you add me to the list of your friends. Thanks, for your nice comment!

EMAN said:

I have decided to spend more n more time with my family , enjoy a lotttttt n do not overthink :D
    For me 2016 wasn't that Good kinda nightmare I'm so happy it's going to end yayyy.. so my fingers are crossed for 2017 and I'm feeling quite good n Hopeful.
    I pray it prove to be exciting year not just for me but for everyone (Ameen)
    2017 expectations
  • Mamnoona ya Sewar! We need peace, love and be equal with one another. We need those areas of war to stop. We need to live happily with our families and friends. Thanks for your bravery and I wish you and your family all the best.

sewar said:

My friend, I have no any expectation to what will happen at 2017. No......No......I am  not a negative  person who doesn't want to share her friends such expectations or who doesn't want to waste her time or even her mind in such expectations. But I like to expect some expectations for my precious family and concentrate all my efforts on them to become true. That only my real concern. My best wishes for you my friend and for your lovely family as well.   

2017 expectations
  •         My friend, I have no any expectation to what will happen at 2017. No......No......I am  not a negative  person who doesn't want to share her friends such expectations or who doesn't want to waste her time or even her mind in such expectations. But I like to expect some expectations for my precious family and concentrate all my efforts on them to become true. That only my real concern. My best wishes for you my friend and for your lovely family as well.   

This reply was deleted.