Replies

• Is that geometry or algebra? Mr. Essberger, by that equation let's expect a wonderful and peaceful year. Thanks, for your time encouraging us and guiding us at the same time. Thank you!

Josef Essberger said:

2+0+1+7 = 1
    A very special year!
  • 2+0+1+7 = 1
    A very special year!
  • Cam on Diu! What do you mean by Tet? Thanks my dear new friend for your comment.

Diu said:

I am expecting many things such as my learning will be better, I can stay with my family for Tet, and more ^^.

• I am expecting many things such as my learning will be better, I can stay with my family for Tet, and more ^^.

• Oops, I could not get you at first. Lying is bad. It covers truth or fefect something which is not true. Thanks Shadow!

dara gino said:
    Thank you, Shadow! What lie? I don't understand. Can you explain?

Shadow said:

Dear Dara Gino, Nice topic....

Please don't tell lie, because your one lie can be made anyone life so critical.

Wishing a peaceful world...GOD please help all of us.

In advance happy new year (2017) to you Dara sir. 

• Thank you, Shadow! What lie? I don't understand. Can you explain?

Shadow said:

Dear Dara Gino, Nice topic....

Please don't tell lie, because your one lie can be made anyone life so critical.

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • Koi baat nahi Shekhar. During weekends or when I finish my exams. My student will start after their exam after one and a half month from now.

Shekhar said:

Yea,Sure We can practice.Thank you Dara.
    It's Okay about Skype.

2017 expectations
    Most of the previous years surprised us with certain major events. Some of them with a big fire, others with an earthquake or a plane crash. I do not…
  • Mujhei bhee aiseo hee umeed hain. I hope so too, my dear new friend. Thanks, Vamani for your nice wishes.

Vamani Gautam said:

I hope it will give more happiness than past years to me and my family too. 

2017 expectations
  • Dear Dara Gino, Nice topic....

• Yea,Sure We can practice.Thank you Dara.
    It's Okay about Skype.

This reply was deleted.