How to Speak English Fast & Easily

Hi To all!I'm here again.. I have one useful tips on how to speak english fast and easily. This tips is also came from friend, so I want it to share to all interested to do this technique.A story...A woman, had a problem. Her speaking was SLOW. She could not answer questions quickly.She listened to many english tapes and CDs. She listened. She repeated what the speaker said.Woman emailed my friends and she gave credit that she recommended "Listen and Answer" lessons to those who wants to speak english fast and easily using the listen and answer lesson not "Listen and repeat lesson".My Friend told her to use the "Listen and Answer " mini stories.My friend told her that "Listen & Answer is not enough--- when you repeat, you only copu the speaker. But when you hear a question and you ANSWER it-- you must think in English.We can do a lot of easy question here. I'm waiting for your question. And Im do my answer after that I also do my question to you or anyone who read this discussion.Your friend.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you, Dorris! The folowwing is your text with corrections in the bold letters. If I delete a word or its part, I place "_" there. Compare it with your text to see your mistakes.

The reasons why I study the English language are the following:
    1. _ _ _ _The English language is required for my job.
    2. English is the global/international language that most of my business associates or partners _ _ _ _ _ _ _use_.
    3. I am also planning to work/migrate abroad to the country where English is used._ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    And also I am planning to take my IELTS maybe this coming October but I am not so sure.

If I _ improve my spoken English _ it will positively effect my personality("boast" is the same as "brag". It is wrong for this sentence), and I will be confident and will speak good English.
    I think if you are fluent in English you will be competitive _ _ _at work. And you will have good opportunity to reach success in your life.

Let me comment it. Your vocabulary is good enough to express your mind but you have great problems with grammar. Your common mistakes are:

1. plurals ( you don't add ending "-s")
    2. Tenses
    3. word order (it is wrong almost in all sentences)
    4. Real Conditions (in the Conditional clause we have to use Present Tenses)
    5. You use too many unnecessary words and I think I know why. You seem not to be sure in being understood. But English is a laconic language.

Please, analyze my corrections and comments.

As to your question. It is a good one. I will answer it some later.
  • What is your reason for learning it and how are you planning to use it in the future?
    The reason why I studied the English language are the following:
    1. For my job that english language is required.
    2. English is the global/international language that most of my business associate or partners are english is the language that they used.
    3. I am also plan to work/migrate abroad which the language used in that country is English.
    And also I am planning to take my IELTS maybe this coming October but not so sure.

If I will improve my English speaking it will boast my personality, and I will be confident and speaking in English.
    I think if you are fluent in English you will be competitive with regards to work. And you find good opportunity to have success in life.

Thanks.

"What is the best learning technique in studying English Language?" (Please do support in answering for those whose good in english")

Tanya said:
    Thank you, Dorris! It is a good idea to start such a discussion. I will gladly take part in it. Howeve, let me correct your mistakes first. Follow your text:

Hi everyone!
    one useful tip (singular)
    this tip
    my friend
    I want ot share it with everyone who is inderested in this technique
    those who want
    think English
    easy questions
    And I will post (write, type) my answer
    I will also ask my question

You should pay more attention to singular and plural, Tenses, sentence construction.

And now, here is my question.

You all learn English. So, I'd like to ask you the following. What is your reason for learning it and how are you planning to use it in the future?
  • Dear Amelia! I would recommend you to learn grammar thoroughly, to read more English literature and to practice both in written and in spoken forms
    amelia said:
    thanks tanya..
    When I heard some one speak English or when I read something, i I understand it. but when I tried to rewrite or re tell the sory, I can find a correct sentences to do that. or when I can do it, I do in Indonesian style. What should I do?
  • Thank you, Dorris! It is a good idea to start such a discussion. I will gladly take part in it. Howeve, let me correct your mistakes first. Follow your text:

Hi everyone!
    one useful tip (singular)
    this tip
    my friend
    I want ot share it with everyone who is inderested in this technique
    those who want
    think English
    easy questions
    And I will post (write, type) my answer
    I will also ask my question

You should pay more attention to singular and plural, Tenses, sentence construction.

And now, here is my question.

You all learn English. So, I'd like to ask you the following. What is your reason for learning it and how are you planning to use it in the future?
This reply was deleted.