What's your favourite color?

Use Color PsychologicallyAccording to Greg Bandy in Multimedia Presentation Design for the Uninitiated certain colors evoke certain emotions.Find the colors that are lacking in your life and surroundings. You can have that wonderful, joyful and fulfilled life you want by balancing the colors around you!=> RED = Brutal, Dangerous, Hot, Stop!=> DARK BLUE = Stable, Trustworthy, Calm=> LIGHT BLUE = Cool, Refreshing=> GRAY = Integrity, Neutral, Mature=> PURPLE = Regal, Mysterious=> GREEN = Organic, Healthy, New life, Go Money=> ORANGE / YELLOW = Sunny, Bright, Warm=> WHITE (if I make the example white you couldn't see it) = Pure, Hopeful, CleanBLACK = Serious, Heavy, Profitable, Death Since "death" is a pretty heavy way to end this section, I will give you a reference to find out more about outstanding visual design.Now. What is your favourite color? Why?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi reem
    i always prefer the blue dark and light
    thanks for the nice topic
  • light blue but i'
    m not sure my personality
  • hello reem ali,
    thanks for great topic,
    my favorite colour is nature, light brown, earth colour ... calm colour
    because I too want in peace, comfort and one with nature ...
    how your opinion about it?

-Nadiyah-
  • Hi Sara
    yes, the light blue is very beautiful color. Thanks my dear for your comment.
    Fantastc time.

sara bennani said:
    hi reem,
    my favorite color is light blue as you said it is associated with cool, refreshing .....
    thanks
  • hi reem,
    my favorite color is light blue as you said it is associated with cool, refreshing .....
    thanks
  • Hello my dear Emili
    I am sure all the colors will be beautiful if you were them not just the blue. Thanks a lot my dear for your lovely comment.
    fantastic time Emili

Emilie said:
    Hello my lovely Reem:
    Thanks alot for this nice topic..Really my dear I like colours very much..I like BLUE...all blue colours as dark or light...When I wear something blue it makes my face and feelings very happy .People around me notice that and tell me "why you are happy today?" ..So I like blue..As you said it means => DARK BLUE = Stable, Trustworthy, Calm
    => LIGHT BLUE = Cool, Refreshing
    I think it describes my character...So thanks my lovely friend...Have a nice day..
    Emi.
  • Hello Salim
    The red color is beautiful color and it means power and courage. Thanks a lot for this nice comment.
    Reem

Salim said:
    From my childhood i like the RED color.It doesn't always mean brutal and so on.You can interpreat it in your own way.

To me,it means power and courage.
  • Hello my lovely Reem:
    Thanks alot for this nice topic..Really my dear I like colours very much..I like BLUE...all blue colours as dark or light...When I wear something blue it makes my face and feelings very happy .People around me notice that and tell me "why you are happy today?" ..So I like blue..As you said it means => DARK BLUE = Stable, Trustworthy, Calm
    => LIGHT BLUE = Cool, Refreshing
    I think it describes my character...So thanks my lovely friend...Have a nice day..
    Emi.
  • Hi RIYA
    Yes. The green color is very close to the nature. I also like it. Thanks for your lovely comment
    Fantastic time

RIYA said:
    Hi reem ali
    i like green.because its very close to nature.
  • Hello Saso
    The purple is fantastic color. Thanks my dear.
    Fantastic time

Saso said:
    Hello reem ,
    I like purpple , i think it is the girls colour :)

But i think iam not a mysterious one !

Thanx alot friend
This reply was deleted.