Girls are like appels on trees.‏

Girlsare like appleson trees. The best onesare at the top of the tree.The boys don't want to reachfor the good ones because theyare afraid of falling and getting hurt.Instead, they just get the rotten applesfrom the ground that aren't as good,but easy. So the apples at the top thinksomething is wrong with them, when inreality, they're amazing. They justhave to wait for the right boy tocome along, the one who'sbrave enough toclimb allthe wayto the topof the tree

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi dear Soso,my lovely sis...
    thanks a lot for sharing this nice piece of writing...
    well,you have arranged your writing in such a nice way as if the layout is a tree in its half ...
    well-done....i appreciate your poetic mind and the artistic design of your writing...nicely trimmed tree you have created...

about the stuff;
    well....let me add sth...let me tell you what i see from the top of the tree...right there i see the guys gazing at me whispering " wow....! what a juicy apple...! soooooooooo reddish it is ;so delicious it seems ...">>>>lol>>>>hahahahahaha....

but i have a question;why should we girls be sooooooooo precious????huh???

have a sweet life ,deary:)))))))
  • Dear Reem ,

Thats the glory of Islam .. Thanx Allah for being muslims
    Have a nice day

Reem Ali said:
    Hello Saso
    I completely agree with this a great idea. We as muslims can understand well this idea. Thanks for this a great topic.
    best wishes
  • Hello Saso
    I completely agree with this a great idea. We as muslims can understand well this idea. Thanks for this a great topic.
    best wishes
  • Dear .. Marianna , Zeina , Sara ...

Thanx for passing .. feel percious that you are a girl ..^_^

Keep your golden smile
  • hello saso,
    very beautiful thanks for sharing it
    have a nice time
  • NICE ONE .... I'VE READ IT BEFORE BUT IN ARABIC ...IT'S VERY NICE ACTUALLY ........ IN ORDER TO KNOW HOW MUCH WORTH WE ARE GIRLS .... LOL
    THX SASO ... I LIKE UR SUBJECTS ACTUALLY ...
    HAVE A NICE DAY DEAR ...
  • Dear Saso,
    You are a very creative girl. Congratulations! I liked it very much.
This reply was deleted.