Replies

• Hi everybody , Im Uyen from Hai phong city of Vietnam , Im a Pupil of 8th Grade in Primary School ... I would like to make friend with all you guys in this group , I like english so I have joined this Club to improve my english through sharing our experiences in studying english and practising english together , It would be one of the best way to help together in improving our own funds of english ...But the most importain goal of mine is connecting people over the world in friendships..=.=
  • Hi. I'm Sara 21 from Iran. my city is Birjand.I'm studying English translation. I have AD associate degree it teaching .I'm a teacher and I teach English to children.I love English and i want to improve it.
  • Hello everyone ...
    I am delphi. female, Indonesian
    It would be great if we can enjoy learning english together
    thanks
  • Hi Everybody!
    My name's Thuan. I'm from Vietnam. I'm 24 year olds. My homeland is Quangngai province. Now, I'm living and working in Ho Chi Minh city, in Vietnam. I work at Edible oils company, Golden Hope Nha Be. I'm an analysier. I analysis physical chemistry of edible oils.
    Nowadays, I see English is very important. It is need to i understand everybody on the world. It is need to work well. It bring to us the knowledge.So, i'm here.
    I'm glad to make friend with all people.
    Contact to me. My email: nthuanqng@yahoo.com
  • Hi all,

I will join you to this group and want to share with you my English Skill and I hope we will get gain. I am from Indonesia and I have worked since 2006 in difference company. I love my country and I like to advantage over another culture and it's interesting to have a lot friend from around the world.

That is my short introduction and I hope we can be friend.

My sweet regard,
    Fatimah.
  • Hi everyone , glad to see you here, and I'm also glad to make friends with you. Firstly, please let me introduce myself . I'm a Chinese ,I'm a student in second year of college ,and my major is English. I love English very much, I hope I can use English as a tool to learn culture of other counties .
  • Hi all,
    This day is the first one I have joined EC. Nice to meet you and hope to have a friendship. I'm Vietnamese. Nick name is Bingo.

Bingo Pham
  • Hello! My name is Yulia. I'm from Ukraine. I started to learn English.
This reply was deleted.