Your life will never be the same again

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”By Og Mandino (American essayist and psychologist, 1923-1996).What do you think friends ??

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Friends are some people share your happy and sadness,but friendship could also gone with the times lapse.As you say,life will never be the same again.So do friendship
  • that's a great thinking saso. we should always keep in our mind that we'll never know will we meet the next day or not so that we will always try to do our best in everything we do.thanks for sharing..: )
  • thanks saso.
    great means.
  • hai i like your write!!!
    but i think we have to look back look to yesterday,,,because sometime our experience will help us in the future...
  • Hello Saso,
    Thank you for your beautiful post.

Best wishes
  • It's difficult to imagine that maybe tomorrow will be the last day of your life,but at the same time it's so exciting to think that time is not forever.One day everything will end,no matter if we are prepared or not to join the unknown world.This is why we have to consider life as a last train which can be missed ,if we arrive too late.
    So let's enjoy the seconds,live the minutes and taste the hours!
  • Hi all of you!

True words, I can't agree more!
    Hope it can change us!
    Hope our remaining minutes will be filled with peace & love, Thank you!
  • Hello dear Saso,

I saw everyone agree with this topic you wrote up here, but i am wondering if everyone is able to live his/her life according to this idea. I know for sure that this minute will never come back again, but it doesn't mean i am strong enough to live it to the fullest.

Good day to each of you.
    Forget-me-not
  • dear saso,
    I absolutely agree with every word
    the past is very important but what happen in the past must stay in the past if we think about it nothing will going to change we will just bother ourselves , we should always live the moment as it is and think about our plans for tomorrow.
    thanks for sharing these inspiring words with us
    have a nice time
  • Dear Farid , love queen ...

Thanx for passing here .
    have a nice day
This reply was deleted.