Your life will never be the same again

“Live this day as if it will be your last. Remember that you will only find ''tomorrow'' on the calendars of fools. Forget yesterday's defeats and ignore the problems of tomorrow. This is it. Doomsday. All you have. Make it the best day of your year. The saddest words you can ever utter are, ''If I had my life to live over again. ''Take the baton, now. Run with it! This is your day! Beginning today, treat everyone you meet, friend or foe, loved one or stranger, as if they were going to be dead at midnight. Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact, all the care and kindness and understanding and love that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.”By Og Mandino (American essayist and psychologist, 1923-1996).What do you think friends ??

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Dear all my friends here ,
    Thanx for passing ..
    These are great comments which I feel speechless in front of creative people like you .

Have a nice day
  • hı my frıend.we cant easıly forget yesterday.we cant thınk future. ı wıll gıve you some samples.when ı was unıversity ,ı have dept to my goverment 3000 dollars.after unıversıty ı couldnt fınd good job.now ı am workıng ın hotel lıke receptıonıst 6 monthes,after 6 monthes ı wıll not have work.ı havent enough money to pay ıt,ı have to pay ıt,what can ı ddo?ı am searchıng work but ı couldnt fınd ıt.ı agree wıth you not to thınkıng yesterday ,when ı thınk yesterday ı both sad and happy, ı lıke thıs words,LIFE IS SHORT, YESTERDAY IS GONE,ENJOY LIFE TODAY,TOMORROW CANT COME.
    I always these words but ı thınk yesterday ı can enjoy today a lıttle ı cant thınk future.
    ı dont know how ı can succes ın thınkıng and practıcıng these words
    thanks for sharıng good topıc
    byee
  • your story is very good.I feel if everyone can do it, we will be funny. Thank you for your story
  • Hi Saso,
    I agree with you, today is different yesterday, so I always try what I did, I treat with somebody like as the last day of my life
  • Dear Saso!
    u r right.What a great thought!
    From my point of view,every thing refers to our mind.If we try to change it to reach a perfect view,world would be like a paradise.Ur words r so exellent & I think u r a man of will to reach this way!Tnx 4 this nice sharing
    cheers!
  • Hello my dear and lovely friend Saso:
    Thanks alot for sharing those lovely words with us...You are right,we shouldn't think about yesterday except as a good experience to take benfet from it..Think about today as the way you live...Have a nice day my dear Saso..
    Emi.
  • great words.... i like it
  • Hi Saso!
    Beautiful thinking, if we make everyday the last day, or everyday a new start....we'll apreciate the people that is around us, our partner, our family and our friends.
    Thank you for this open mind post.
    Your friend,
    Eduardo
  • I think that you are completly right!! I have to make some changes in my like and these words are what I as needed... Sometimes... or maybe we always forget to look at the people who surrounded us how they are important to us... I love my husband and I'm always "fighting" with him... for nothing... no reason... I will change and I know that my life will be better... thanks....
  • hey saso ..... what an interesting subject ......i think that at some points we have to face our problems by going back to the past or thinking of what is going to happen next ....we have to have something to build our thoughts on .... u know .... and this is what i am always doing .... i keep predicting and missing my last days as well .... so what u said is also good in the sense that u have to live ur day as ur going to die at the end of it ... so feel happy and satisfied .... i really like to do that but ur not always capable of doing so ....
    have a nice day dear
This reply was deleted.