without you.....

Your love , your attention your guidanceMade me who I amHow did you find the energy to be mother,friend, nurse and teacherI think of all the thing you gave me ,your soul, time, devotionI just can't comprehend how did you do all thatI'll try to teach my kids what you teach meNow you're sick and i'm lostPlz mom come home soonCuz without you their is no lifeNo one can replace your love in my heartYou make me happy when I'm sadYou love me even when I'm badSo I love you mom

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear Emilie,
    you are welcome and thanks for reply

have a nice day
    sara
    Emilie said:
    Dear Sara:
    Very wonderful..I love my Mom too,so I present this to her too..Thanks Sara for sharing this poem with us..Have a nice day..
    Emilie
  • Dear Sara:
    Very wonderful..I love my Mom too,so I present this to her too..Thanks Sara for sharing this poem with us..Have a nice day..
    Emilie
  • hi reem
    i'm glad that you like it, i agree with u life without mother is darck and cold, thanks for your comment
    happy time

reem ali said:
    Hi Sara
    Really very nice topic. The life without mother is very cold and dark. I ask God in this blessed month to keep all the mothers safe and healthy. Thanks for your nice topic.
    Reem
  • hi waleed,
    thanks my friend
    have a great time
    sara

waleed ismail said:

• hello saso,
    you 're welcome dear and thanks for your sweet reply

Saso said:
    Hi sara ,

very nice words , and i wish that can be enough to say :
    thank you mother for being mine

THanx sara for you nice poem ^_^
  • hi mona,
    i'm fine thanks for asking , and thanks for your comment
    have a happy time

mona hosseini said:
    hi sara,how r u?
    its very nice,tnx dear
  • Hi Sara
    Really very nice topic. The life without mother is very cold and dark. I ask God in this blessed month to keep all the mothers safe and healthy. Thanks for your nice topic.
    Reem
  • Hi sara ,

very nice words , and i wish that can be enough to say :
    thank you mother for being mine

THanx sara for you nice poem ^_^
  • hi sara,how r u?
    its very nice,tnx dear
This reply was deleted.