Replies

• I think the failed person should need support. We should see in which category he is lacking and because of which reason he became failure. According to that we should encourage people to become successful. If we encourage people they get more confidence. With that confidence there are more chances to become successful.\

Thanks for the nice topic Salem...
  • Hi all,
    I think that the failed people deserve support than the successful people.
    As you know, most of people have the wheels of their life, have the success and of course have the failure. If the failed people are given support to pass their difficulties, they will have the chance to get more and more success in the future. When you are failed with your work or anything in your life, you are depressed and lost belief very much. So your support in these circumstances will help them both of physical and mental sharing.
    However the successful people that can fall asleep over their win also need to support. They can lose all things they have just a small mistake so your support can just be a remind for them.
    Finally, hope all you will gain more and more success in your life.
  • A very interesting discussion it would be "Who deserve support, the failed or the successful". I think the people who faces failures deserve the support and in proper and manageable way. They deserve support in order to make them refresh. They deserve support in order to have a fresh start. They deserve support in order become useful citizens. They deserve support to achieve and devote for the better cause. They deserve support to contribute in the national progress. They desrve support.................
  • There exists many kind of form of supports,I think.
    The two things in question are totally opposite of each other,ergo they can't have the same attention and issue of the same kind.
    Failed people need different kind of psychological and mental support as successful people do,in my opinion.
  • HI, to all people in this group........
    I think both of them need deserve support.......
    The faild people deserve more support to stand again and has successful experience...until they reach successful people....
    The successful people deserve more and more support to reach thier succsses the sky and help themself and people around them( I mean thier society,and the whole world).......
    THANK YOU...
    S....A.....R.....A....

This reply was deleted.