Replies

• I think its time and interest which matter. Time can give us a people from all aspects, while interest can give us find the one who share the same values with us.
  • For me,

Either men or women can be a good friend to us.It's actually depend to the person.Sometimes, we'll meet someone who can be a real friend to us and it's not because of the gender....

• usually we attracted to someone who has the same interest with us not the same gender with us
  • i think the man

• hi all

good afternoon

in my point of veiw : it depends on the personality .it does not matter if ur friend is a male or female . and also depends on your dealing with your friend,, we can get good friends from both genders... but in the case of having an online friend it is not easy for me to have a female friend so i usually take a male friend well i really prefer male friends on the internet but in my real life i would like to have female friends ,,have a nice new year all

• In my opinion, sometimes when we try to asking some help for solving our troubles to our friends , woman can give a better solutions to me ( I'm a women here ). because some woman give the solution that they had feel it on the first and then they playing with their feeling to explain the details of the solutions.. So they can give us the most comfortable way to solve our problems without worry about hurting the other people feelings that have intervene in our problems.

Different with Men , they give solutions by their Logic . and those logic are not always true or better in solving a problems . Some people said that men only think "how to solve it faster because i don't want to think about it anymore, it makes me sick " . I don't know it was right or not, but i do agree with it :)

Men are good to be Friends
    But women are better to be Best Friends , because women have the ability to understand each other deeper .
  • Dear Friends,
    Nina is saying almost right,
    1. Friendship demands for the CARE OF OTHERS, which depends on the nature of the people whatsoever they are of same gender or of different.
    2. Most likely, opposite gender's friendship is long lasting rather that between same gender.
    3. In Friendship, there should be sincerity to retain, whatsoever between same or opposite genders.

saim
  • I my point of view, there are different boundaries for the real friendship and as Zhang said " who care us". But I think in your discussion you aimed to focus on Gender "men/women".
    From this point of view and what I can see from most people around me, usually different gender usually attract to each other for many reasons.. one of them is that they are not jealous from each other like the same gender do.
    So they usually cooperate, work together nicely..
    since female has a specific Psychology which differ from a male
    ... different things actually...
    But in my case, I prefer to work with females like me..
  • We chat with many people usually.But ,in fact,few people can be our real friends.From my point of view,real friends are people who care us wherever weare,whoever we are and whatever we can do.
    • yes ! i agree with you but the first we should behave honestly wiht everyone, who can become our real friends or not
This reply was deleted.