What should I do in my friend hurt me very much???And he even do not understand after all our talks!I had a friend ...we were good friends for a long time and i even thought he was my best friend..but it was a mistake !!i think best friend can not hurt so much,i think best friend never ignore your words,i think best friend should understadn me ,best friend value your friendhip,best firend never say empty words or empty promisses,best friend does not lie....sometimes people here just looking for a fun ,just play with people and with their feelings!!!why people play such games?

22_12_2009_0717314001261476480_sutkus-antanas.jpg

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know what kind of relationship was that but actually you can find everywhere people who joke with all things, feelings included, and their friendship isn't worth. You have to leave that "friend", forget and go on, because are a lot of people in the world who doesn't play in that way. Be strong and be care.
  • Be a friend and do not wait have a friend ..The real friendship is maked by sacrifice and patience.. And if you find two friends who are so concerted and always happy..then be sur there is one side who waives a lot...We do not have to be selfish .we must to learn how to offer without waiting the return AND THIS IS THE REAL HAPPINESS (in my opinion)
  • Thank you everybody for your answers!!!Anyway I have made my decision some time ago!!and I am sure I was not wrong!!!In such friendhip was not any part of something real,honest ,rtue frindship!!!!So sad that i have spent so many days ,hours ,feelings for person who did not do the same!!anyway it is not my fault that someone good and someone bad on this site!!!I am not bad and still i wish hiw to find good way in this life and never hurt someone anymore!!!
  • Well, I think u have already answered on ur question. U see, friendship is such a difficult thing... If one person do smthn to keep it and the other not, it just ends... U should leave it. Nobody needs such a "good" friend. Besides, if he realy cares about u, he will apologize...
  • Hi Tais,

I had a similar situation and after analyzing it for hours and days what happened, I realized that person was never my friend. The word friend includes all the things you have mentioned when one of those things is broken, so that person never love you as a friend as you love him/her back.
    You can count your real friends with the fingers of only one hand.

Take care! See you around here!

Jime
  • That's what I thought too but, I am still hoping that there are still good people out there. Please don't worry.
    -Lynne-
  • Hi, Tais,
    The best friend would never do this kind of things! If he/she does, it's not a real friendship, and I think, you should part. Is it a real friend or a friend in the web? There is the essential distinction.
  • Oh my dear Tais,

Why you are so sad dear. You are right, feelings shouldn't be such games for some careless people. You can my dear check on this relation from the beginning. Your friend lies. why?? He lies to make you happy?? Or he lies about real things in his life. I think being a liar will destroy any relation even if there is love..

Don't worry my dear.. You will find your best friend in the real life.

I don't know why many questions and blogs here about love..!!

Have a nice day Tias..

Emilie
  • Thank Ajay ravat
This reply was deleted.