What do you hate about yourself !

We all have bad side and some of wrong things in ourselves ..we should all accept that and do our hardest to turn that into good things andchange ourselves according to our nature to be good ...So .. what do you hate the most about ourself ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello dido ,

you are a real strong person that you admit this thing about your self .. you just need to believe in yourself and trust tjat all the people have tha same problem ,but some of tem are better at hiding weakness feelings .. my advice is to act naturally and trust your spiri , believe me ..you have great character ,but be more confidant

Have a happy time

dido riyadi renoso said:
    Hi Saso,
    let me share little bit about what things that I hate about myself. Actually I am a kind of person that sometime do not have self Confidence if, I do something for the first time in front of the others people. I feel nervous. This made me shy and I really hate with this. Being a Person with low self confidence is very uncomfortable...
    Can you give me some tips for my problame all my friends..
    thanks all...
  • Hello Kolawole Samuel ,

I think you need to be mor calm and do not let your anger control you

wish you happy times

Kolawole Samuel said:
    Wooo, When I'm try to find solution to the problem, and there is no way out, it makes me get crazy and that it what i hate most, been crazy.
  • I hate my angry with my close frinend
  • hi saso,
    I 'm stubborn too I hate that on myself also I'm not patient
    thanks for the nice question
    have a good time
  • Hi Saso
    I really what I hate about myself of not being self confidence and being disable to act immediately.
    A good discussion
  • Hi Saso,
    let me share little bit about what things that I hate about myself. Actually I am a kind of person that sometime do not have self Confidence if, I do something for the first time in front of the others people. I feel nervous. This made me shy and I really hate with this. Being a Person with low self confidence is very uncomfortable...
    Can you give me some tips for my problame all my friends..
    thanks all...
  • Wooo, When I'm try to find solution to the problem, and there is no way out, it makes me get crazy and that it what i hate most, been crazy.
  • Hello all ....

I like to start by myself .. in fact i hate being little stubbron !
This reply was deleted.