There is no way to happiness

Since we were very young, we have been taught and conditioned into believing that everything has to have some purpose towards some future which we may .. or may not ever reach.Happiness is the experience of living Life, fully in this moment and exploring all that this moment has to offer.So, treasure every moment that you have. And treasure it more because you shared it with someone special, special enough to spend your time... you .. your Self ..(and, remember that you (either consciously or unconsciously) attracted this moment to you for your highest evolution and growth)Happiness is a journey - not a destination. Each journey starts with a single step .. and continues one step at a time .Are you waiting until you finish school, until you go back to school, until you lose ten pounds, until you gain ten pounds, until you have kids, until your kids leave the house, until you start work, until you retire, until you get married, until you get divorced, until Friday night, until Sunday morning, until you get a new car or home, until your car or home is paid off, until spring, until summer, until fall, until winter, until you are off welfare, until the first or fifteenth, until your song comes on, until you've got drunk, until you've sobered up, until you die, until you are born again ...You can experience happiness when you decide that, in this moment, there is no better time to be happy ..and that means unconditionally accepting yourself in this moment, just the way you are .. only then can this moment give way to a brand new moment and a brand new experience .. of happinessHappiness is the journey, not a destination.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Emilie!
    I am very glad i've joined the English club and now I can share your ideas.
    I comlpetely agree with you. Some peple say they are not happy, but human can not be happy every time in his life. Hapiness is not permanent feeling. Thus we should catch the happy moments of our life and share it with our friends, lovrs, parents, relatives, children etc.
    Thanks for nice topic
  • Hello Waleed:
    Thanks alot for your nice words..Have a nice day..
    emi.

waleed ismail said:
    Hi Emilie

this is a great topic thanks for sharing

best wishes
  • Hi Emilie

this is a great topic thanks for sharing

best wishes
  • Dear and lovely Reem:
    Thanks alot my dear friend for your nice words...All my best wishes for you my dear to have a life full of happiness..
    emi.

reem ali said:
    Hi Emili
    You are right. The happiness in this moment so we should live it not wait other moment.Thanks a lot Emili and happy life for you.
    Happy times
  • Saso my lovely friend:
    Thanks alot for your wishes and all my wishes for you to have a beautiful life full of peace and happiness..
    Emi.

Saso said:
    Hello Emi ,

sure dear , happiness is through our journy not at the end of our life , it is in our freinds , family , work , house , school, university .......... we can find it in everything ,but we should think positively to find it . If we think thats really hard we will never taste the real happiness .

Thanx Emi for nice topic
    May all your life full of happiness
  • Hi Emili
    You are right. The happiness in this moment so we should live it not wait other moment.Thanks a lot Emili and happy life for you.
    Happy times
  • Hello Emi ,

sure dear , happiness is through our journy not at the end of our life , it is in our freinds , family , work , house , school, university .......... we can find it in everything ,but we should think positively to find it . If we think thats really hard we will never taste the real happiness .

Thanx Emi for nice topic
    May all your life full of happiness
This reply was deleted.