The Crazyness of Learning English

hi everybody

there is  something make me lough & sometimes  nervous   , always i  speak to myself  and make dialog with other on my imagination . learn English going to make me crazy , i don't know  is this craziness or it's normal and all of you  cross this stage and skip it when he/she became  speak well . please give me your opinions 

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Ahmed.

It's not craziness...when there is no one to talk to in English,talking to ourselves is one of the options..As you've said,Sudan is not a nonspeaking English country so, it's difficult to find a real person to talk to..You can also  write a dialogue, speak in front of the mirror..etc Just like what I do:) But if we can find someone who we can speak English with frequently,it will be wonderful..

• hi kat

i agree with u (..talking to ourselves is one of the options....) but i think it's guit craziness

& the good news we are prepearing to create english club & make daily discusstions or at least at the weekend but we all agree that EC is one of  many greatest  ways of learning english so from here i say thanks for his admin  & and all member it's really usefull location

thanks kat for your interest

• Hi Ahmed..maybe it's crazy for people who don't understand our situation:) Truthfully, I love and grateful for this English Club..It's really help us to improve our English specially this discussion..it makes us to think really hard to express our opinion in English correctly...just what I'm doing now:)I'm agree with u,thanks to admin and all the members of this club.

Have a nice day to u and everyone:)

• practice in front of the mirror help me growing my confidence, just make sure nobody see you when you did it
    • hi liung 

(... just make sure nobody see you when u did it) ha hhh aha ha you know it's really funny

when u want to speak u must have self-confidence  it will help u to be your self without shy

thanks for ur comment

• I don't speak English to myself in front of the mirrow because I can't stand looking at my funny reflection.

Most of the time, I speak to myself in English and write everything in English. I sometimes make the audio records of my reading in order to listen my pronunciations.

• thanks dony & surawan but you know dony i am in sudan it's nonspeaking english     country so

it's harder to find someone to speak to ......... surawan i agree with u it's great to record ur voice

to listen your pronunciations  but i think the greatest method of learning english is to speak with

real people & it would be v.good if they are native speaker

• This reply was deleted.
    • thanks DASHA ,AMAOUSS & sorry for late

i became dreaming by English  it's more craziness. but i think i benefit from this crazy it's going to be well i feel every day  improve

thanks all

• don't be afraid if you saw me when i start to speach to my self and imagining a conversation , you could beleave that i am crazy lol , i mean it's all normale for peaple like  me or you who don't live in an english country or in an area  where there isn't any body which who you can speach in english. it's one of the way which can help you to improuve and use the new words or expression that you learned . or at least avoid that your level decrease . it's normal but it's could be better if they had some one which who you can talk.

conclusion of this : you'r not the only one who is using this method .  ;-)

• thanks  a lot for you responsible i hoping that we get our aims of learning English  now i'm studding in a good institute and every day come i feel improve .

thanks again

This reply was deleted.