SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi guys.If we really want to improve our speaking skill we shouldnt scare of talking.Skype is a great tool for everyone.I m a guy from Turkey.My skype is xenephones.If you are looking for someone that you gonna talk.don't hesitate
  • Hi, I want to practice English using Skype. My account is: Yukardo. Please write a little message to know who are you.

• That's great. I have been searching for an english partner with intermediate level but have not found any. I hope this will solve my problem. My skype id: khan.saeed3

• my skype is : pertiwimoetz
    add please :)
  • My skype is: munir.ahmed21

Thanks

Munir
  • my skype account: andydlcn
    add me!

• hi azouze, wehen i m searching this id in skype, many ids are getting on same name. plz send me skype request to "psurya.prakash"
    azouze said:
    hello all
    this is a new friend in this club ,Search for a partner to learn the English language, by Skype, Could it be that there is among you accept me
    my name is azouze
  • hello friends plz help me to speak in english. my skype id is psurya.prakash,india.
  • great idea, Sebastian!

my skype address is edson.santos2010

please you all add me! I'm eager to make friends and practice English!
  • Hello everyone,
    I'm Crane in China. I want to practice English. Yes, Skype is a good tool for language studying. We can have audio chat or video chat. That will be more helpful.
    My Skype:crane.wang2010. Add me and let's study English together.
    BTW, I like travel very much.

Thanks
    Crane
This reply was deleted.