SKYPE here!

hey everyone!I am a one of many people who improve one's level in using English.As i can see, everyone declares it, but it is a end of your trying to reach your aim, which a improvment of english is.I wanna to offer you speaking via skype.What do you think about it?www.skype.com

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello everybody.I am learning English so i should talk English with anybody.This will be very good for my speaking level.My skype ID: nikola_tesla90
  • my nick name is johnqinchina. Hear you soon:)
  • http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=135603023124246

This is my group on Facebook. If u're interested in it, you can join us.
    Please take a look at Group Info to get the detail

Don's hesitate to contact me

TrinhNguyen
  • Of course, it is a great idea! Please add me as one more member. My Skype ID: chris92insh
  • hello all
    this is a new friend in this club ,Search for a partner to learn the English language, by Skype, Could it be that there is among you accept me
    my name is azouze
  • Hello everybody.

I'd like to speak to improve my English. Next year I'm going to start intermediate course. I want to speak with other people aorund the world. Pay attention to the time zones because I live in Spain. My Skype username is txikilaurden.

Have a nice day.
  • My skype ID: chris92insh
    Add me please.
  • Hi Everybody,
    i am trying to improve my English speaking skills and this my skipe ID:mohammed.alawad
  • Hi BC. I'm form Sapin and I don't know anybody in this site, because is the first time for me. I want to know other people and practise English. If you agree with me I'd like ti speak with you.

Thanks

BC said:
    Yes, I think so. I always use it to practice my English that is going well.
  • Hi Sebastian.I'm from Spain and I want to improve my English as well. I've just installed Skype and I'm looking forward to using it. If you or another want to speak with me, my Skype user is txikilaurden.

Bye
This reply was deleted.