My mobile

Hello alltoday i have a lot of questions that need answers. Actually, all of you have got a mobile. It's rare to find someone who hasn't got one. But what does your mobile mean to you?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi dear ahmed,

i have to say that maybe living without some thing like mobile is impossible nowadays for me.

• the world is in you hand, that's what the mobile can do for you.
  • It's useful for connecting with family, friends and other people. I sometimes want the battery is dead because I need to take a rest .
  • thanks acléa for comment actually the mobile is so necassary &if you see crime you can call the police or if u make an accedient, u call the ambulance or some one to safe your live also we can't forget it has alot off disadvantage if u use it by wronge way or u maltreat it but we all agree that it is the one of the best inventions
    thanks again & nice chance
  • It is very useful for me. I  really use it to talk to family and for my job, so I don't have a fancy one. I  believe that mobiles make our lives easier.
  • for me it mean's my live because keeping me in touch with my family,freinds my colleauge & ofcurse my girlfreind and alot of stuf now i wrote this topic by my mobile ! What's about YOU?
This reply was deleted.