Replies

• distance love is indeed a test to the couple , dont you agree?

Fizzy said:
    How about distance love.. like you never meet that person.. only contact through phone, email or etc...

Its is love or not.. or it this type/kind of love exist ?
  • Love is a big chain. I have been in a relationship for a long time. Although, my love to him is very strong I felt there was something missing. I have never cheated on my man and I still believe that cheating is wrong.
    Then not long time ago I realized what was missing in my long-lasting relationship, spirituality. The world crashed on me when suddenly I fell in love with a guy, whose views on life itself are very much the same like mine.
    It is very hard two accept that because there are things we cannot change. As I know life is a circle and everything has an end. My main fear is when we do take actions without thinking of the consequences. It`s like making the wrong move and then we lose everything we had built before.
    I will keep loving this guy I met not long ago but I also will not cancel my present and past love just for satisfying my passion.
    The universe gives us many chances in life and most of the times there are given to us to prove ourselves either we are really genuine or not. Words are very important but facts prove the real truth.
    Thanks for reading me!
  • dayana2 said:
    hi
    talking about love is the most interesting thing .
    fristly whats the fact of that feeling . is it good for us or not ? is it physical need or spiritual need
    is all people have experience with it ? all lovers feel with the same thing such as.. missing . happiness. sadness . thinking . jealousness. confuse ...
  • Thanks a lot ,your comment make me crya, iam very very happy to hear that from you and that is enough for me.
  • Hi Lina,

Tks for your saying...I am also loving you, your country, I often, very often, see the news about your country but I am so sorry I can not do anything, I can not do more, but I can feel that you and many people in your country get difficult in moving, yes, I know, all of this is israel. Lina, I hope you are and your country will be better and better, also your love, I hope you get nice love soon, this is my voice from my deep heart, I can cry wRiting this...
  • Hi everybody, hi panggih I really fell in love with you , your comment is very nice and useful.
    Here in my country palestine we have a proverb say " love is blind" and I think its true because when we love we often we absent our mind and we can not control our love
    As you know I live in an occupation country and israel divided my country to a lots of part ,they control the big part and left to us a small two part but also its separated and we can not move freely.
    I mention this to you to understand my story, I love a person who live in the West bank and I live here in Gaza strip I can not see him and we talk 'across telephone and internet .
    To meet anyone outside Gaza is easier thousand once from meeting one from West bank .

What shall I do ? I miss him very much all my friend are saying to me its impossible , you must discontinue your relationship to live your life and he is trying to come he says to me daily 'dont forget hope'
  • hi every body!
    Human beings is the main subject of society. people can improve the nature, and interfere in natural phenomenons, so i strongly agree that people can control their emotions in love. Love is wonderful. when people in love, they feel extremely happy. through out finding about the mechanism of love, i recognized that our behaviors is controlled by not only the brain but also the hormone release. we can sacrifice their happy to convert the lover's happiness. it is wonderful magic. there are 2 above factors which influence to our emotion. i admit that it is hard for us to inhibit hormone release, but we can control our thinking!
    In our modern society, there are many couples who have to split because of their family opposition.
  • If some one want to be a good lover he or she should love to his or her mother first forever
    because mother is the first teacher of our first love lesson since our childhood,so we should care her always and we should love her always.
    Then you will find the answer for "Love control us or we control love"
  • I think that love control us
    I think that many people think that they can control love but when they fall in love then they found themselves controlled by the love :)

we don't have to control the love we just have to let love control us because it is amazing to love someone and feel that someone really love you :)
  • If a person loves only by heart, without reason, he will give some wrong decisions which are different from moral philosophies. If he only loves by reason, his love is too withered. If you do anything by both heart and reason, you can control everything, not only love.
This reply was deleted.