Replies

• hello esin ay and all,
    part of our life is luck and bad luck. the rest is our effort.
    the success man is who can handle the situation, even it is the worse part of our life.
    sometimes hoping is not as reality.
    love is like the wave of sea.
    hurting is also part of love.
    now we go to "instincs", forgive and forget.
    man and woman has different instincs, right ?

man use logical-brain.
    woman use feeling-heart.

man like playing fire of love.
    woman keep loyal.

man will say "pls forgive me !" when he makes big mistakes (affair).
    woman will say "forget it", step by step woman will forgive him.

but if woman make big mistakes (affair) then man will say "i will forget you".

instincs is the basic of the man, in the reality will not always like above theory. It sometimes becomes opposite. If you read completely of this topic then i ever mentioned that some girls also sometimes hurt a boy. But mostly, boy hurt girl. hurting is not always negative. It can make us become strong. the longer we hurt the stronger we are.
  • i think through the course of time one should not take ones partner for granted. the love which was there in the inception, should be kept alive .within the two, i feel thats how we c can be happy. as fortune fame work are secondary to true love
  • Hi,
    I think that we cannot define what love is at words. We only can feel love. I also cannot know why I fall in love with someone. I only know I fallen in love. If I know why I love someone, it may be not a true love, maybe I only like her (my reason is stronger than my emotion). Love is blindness on my opinion. ^^

Panggih Amiyoso said:
    Hi Fabricius,
    Thanks for your very useful comment. So for everyone can define a love (falling in love to someone).
    My opinion : a love is a feeling from insight of deep heart which can come gradually or suddenly. We can feel exactly what we feel when we love to someone. Our body also feel different on the movement of heart, feeling happy on the mind and expressively on the face.
    Now we go to what is the reason or why we love to someone. The reason has to be very strong why we love to someone. Not trying or playing with love, don't play a fire if we don't want to be burnt. but serious love is to avoid hurt each other. Not only men but some girls sometimes also play fire of love. I have experience 2 times on the 1st love and on the forth love, she/they had other boyfriend, yeah...poor me. But it was OK. This part of life which i had to pass. it makes me strong and strong because of love. In very deep meaning : I have to be happy with who had broken my heart. Because of she/them make me knowing/understand what is a love. Love has to understand each other. Love has to be able to accept more and less from her/him.
    Please anyone can say anything about love, story love which can be used for motivating our life. Success for you all and thanks for joining to this topic.
  • Hi Fabricius,
    Thanks for your very useful comment. So for everyone can define a love (falling in love to someone).
    My opinion : a love is a feeling from insight of deep heart which can come gradually or suddenly. We can feel exactly what we feel when we love to someone. Our body also feel different on the movement of heart, feeling happy on the mind and expressively on the face.
    Now we go to what is the reason or why we love to someone. The reason has to be very strong why we love to someone. Not trying or playing with love, don't play a fire if we don't want to be burnt. but serious love is to avoid hurt each other. Not only men but some girls sometimes also play fire of love. I have experience 2 times on the 1st love and on the forth love, she/they had other boyfriend, yeah...poor me. But it was OK. This part of life which i had to pass. it makes me strong and strong because of love. In very deep meaning : I have to be happy with who had broken my heart. Because of she/them make me knowing/understand what is a love. Love has to understand each other. Love has to be able to accept more and less from her/him.
    Please anyone can say anything about love, story love which can be used for motivating our life. Success for you all and thanks for joining to this topic.
  • Hi Pham Trang,Vladimir Zolotykh,
    Ha ha ha....very nice from Pham Trang. Partly I agree with you. We have to make strong reason than emotion. If this theory can be applied to the field (in love process) then it is nice. But take a note, we don't have any formula like number : 1+1 is 2. In here, Vladimir is also true. We get difficult to control love. But the difficulty doesn't mean we can't.
    So we need patient value when we face him or her. We have to understand each other, almost impossible to merger 2H+2H (2 heads and 2 hearts). Remember, even head and heart is in body, sometimes it's also different.
    So the key is to respect each other.
    Hi all, please write, tell us about your experience. Experience can become a good teacher.
  • In everybody there are two parts including emotion and reason. When a man falls in love, if the reason of him is stronger, he can control his love/emotion. However, it's not a true love or romantic becoz of his calculatings. If the emotion of him is stronger, he can be controlled by love (his reason is beated by his feeling). So he can get the pains with this strong feeling. If he could equilibrate his emotion and his reason, I don't know what will happen, hahaha.

I wish you will have a true love in your life. Also I wish you never get any pains in love.
  • Hello Dayana2,
    love is for spiritual and physical, i think.
    If we love someone the we feel happy in our life (spiritual), in very detail, our heart is happy.
    But also we want to have someone as physical, not only heart. Heart is important but physical is also same important. Both must be balance. For example, if we love someone then we will not allow him/her to close with somebody else.

Hi Nguyen Trang,
    Tks for your 1st love story. We can see that love come gradually. Step by step. But sometimes love can come suddenly.

For all, discussions are still opened, please write more about your story.

Super thanks.
  • Hello everyone,
    I want to share about my first love, when I was 17. I took part in a Taekwondo club in my hometown, he was my teacher. The first time, i dont care anything about him but I knew him like to talk with me. After 2 months, He told to his friend that he fell in love with me, and the his friend spoke to many people. All of my class knew this event, I felt very ambarrass and quiet angry. I hate him, I refused to talk with him. My group like him and encouraged me to come with him. He was a handsome boy, very kind and funny, at that time he only was 18. I told him that I had to study hard, I didn't want to have any relationship. However, he still beside me in silent but downhearted. On his birthday, I came to his house. He had known that I like rose so much, he decorated his house with 2 roses - it was so wonderful, he also prepared every sweet that I like, every color in his room. I met his mother, I knew she was very friendly, good-natural and so beautiful. I like her, so gradually I loved him that I didn't know. That year, he failed an important examination. I was so sad and I supposed that because of me. I want to share with him but I didn't have enough brave, I just remembered him deeply. Then a long time I didn't meet him, I thought about him in my dream, I wish I would express my feeling to him, I wish I could hold his hand any manythings ...
    I don't meet him anymore...
    Now, I have a family, my family was very happy but sometimes, some seconds I remember him and my first love. It is so sweet in regret, longingly remember.
  • hi
    talking about love is the most interesting thing .
    fristly whats the fact of that feeling . is it good for us or not ? is it physical need or spiritual need
    is all people have experience with it ? all lovers feel with the same thing such as.. missing . happiness. sadness . thinking . jealousness. confuse ...
  • hello Mayumi garcia, tks for very good feeling as input for everybody....
    Hi Steven, your explanation is ok. Thanks for joining to this topic.

I still hope there are some stories from 1st love, 2nd love, ...which bringing you become stronger even in the beginning we look so weak because of love.
    Please write here........ This topic has 3 points :
    1. for studying english
    2. for refreshing with reading story love / it would be nice (as you can read on this topic/comment)-don't worry with mistakes. Just write...
    3. as motivator for next love (we discuss here, especially about falling in love to someone)
    4. share between friends in this english club.
    Be sure your writing is useful for anyone....also useful for you who write here...
This reply was deleted.