Replies

• When there is a will, there's a way....
    so think positive and you'll be able to overcome any difficulties....

I go with all of you who say you can't control love... but you can make the most of it!!

the mind is also powerful..... what do you think??
  • Hi nourddine and zhu-zhu,

even love is hurting but we can not avoid it. Everybody has different about first love, puppy love, second love, etc. And some people,maybe, still can controll it. so it is very possitive if you all can write here so everybody can read it and maybe useful for her/his life to face her/his love.
    I also have one story about 1st love.
    1st is maybe we often mention "puppy love" in my country we say "cinta monyet" (cinta is love and monyet is monkey). When I was 13 years old, there was one girl introduced me a love. Actually I didn't know what was love at that time. She sent me a letter. She said "I love you, you are very nice boy, i like you bla bla bla.... in the running 6 months I had been happy when I saw her smile, how the her talking, I could feel my heart moved faster than normal. Someday, I dated to her house. When I took a seat on the chair, I looked many letter on the bottom of chusion of seat. I read one by one fastly when she took me some food/drink to the kitchen. And What happen ? Like a thunder passed me. She also loved to another boy. CRAZY.... I broke my heart. Then...I still could control to discuss with her about this. And she cried. I said to her "Pls choose one me or him !", still in her crying she said that she could not do anything. She love me but she didn't want to leave her. Hard. I was angry and said "Bye bye...." hiiii hiiii hiiii....
  • hey) that's a very nice topic and we can discuss it forever... hundreds of oppinions and thousand of stories...
    well, my personal oppinion is that we can't control love - no way... I used to have a view that if a boy has any relationship I have no rights to break them... and I supposed I was correct... but last winter I met a guy, and that time his relationship had been lasting for 6 months... we started dating secretly... and he decided to split up with that girl after a New Year in order not to demage her celebration and her mood... what a mistake it was... he couldn't split up with her three more months and for me it was a real hell... I didn't know what to do, whether I should have believed or hoped or not... I was in depression but I couldn't make myself not to love him... last January was the worst month in my life... when you are not sure about his feelings, and you know that he continue dating with her... and the most surprising was that she knew about his feelings to me... well... it's a hell... hope noone will have the same experience... and I couldn't do anything with my love... couldn't control or whatever... just believe... and that's all.
  • hello every body . really i like this topic personally i have a story about love when i was 14 years ago . i was loving a girl who is very beautiful in my secondry school . i think she was the most beautifull girl but the problem is most of young men want to talk with her . and her brother come to fight with others about her . she was studied with me . we were staying in the tablein the classroom as brothers . gradually i fell in love of this beautiful classmate . imagine i spent 1 year with her and i couldn't disclose my secret . i was dreaming about her . each night i decide to talk with her tomorow about my love . eventually , i told her that i love her . unfortunatelly she answer more coldly that " iwant to study hardly this year because this relationships with boys made for me a lot of problems . iam so sorry." i became very anxious and humble .i told her ok no problem . i left this secondry just because i couldn't meet her again ." really the first week was so hard and plenty of pain . step by step i forgot her . then she send me a letter with a person said " i am sorry about what happened really, me too i love you and i want to be in love now with you . it is normale that the girl refuse this order at the begining so as to give herself a price . so iam sorry i need your love now ." but i refuse to meet her because it was the first time to request from a girl to be in love and she look down to me or sth like that .then i promised myself to don't make any relationship with a girl till the marriage . and that what i beleive now . and i felt good .
    to sum up love affect the student to concentrate on their study . thanks every body .

i thanks allah because she didn't accept my request.
    • A few word will be helpful.

This reply was deleted.