If you were a child

Ok my topic for today is an imaginary oneThe question I am going to ask just bump into my headIf you were a child what would you do ?I could not answer itBut I thought about it****If I were a child, I would play till I fall a sleepIf I were a child, I would go and do stupid things I am not responsible you know!!If I were a child, I would laugh all the time >> I am a laughter personBut I guess I am young and I can do that right !!what about you ??If you were a child what would you do ?. I will be waiting for you replies

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello Reem:
    Very nice topic...If I am a child I would teach my self how to forgive people and live very simply..I would learn English with my native language because it will be more easier when I am a child..Hahahaha..
    Nice toipc Reem..Thanks my dear.
    Emi.
  • Hi If i were a child i would say to my parents that i love them
  • Hello. Im new to this page and I get attracted to this topic.
    If I were a child, wow, sometime I wish I could be a child again...Time flow like a river, and the older you are, the more difficult you realise life is. And then you also realise that the time of childhood is invaluable. Do you get a feeling that you've wasted it? Do you ask yourself why didn't I enjoy it instead of wanting to grow up? oh yeah...But that's just a feeling...and you have to continue your way, your position of an adult and ...get old...However, if I were a child I could not think of what I've said so everything must be the same as they always be...
  • this is impossible to be children again. man likes the past but if he goes back to the past he will hate it. thank you...
    alimabdel@yahoo.com
  • Hello reem ,

Nice topic , thanx

If i were a child , i think that i will forget about my pain and at least i will not care about alot of difficulties .. alot of pure , clear things i can do without thinking if i will bother others .

Simpley , I can do whatever i want , and my biggest care is my toy ^_^

Have a nice day
This reply was deleted.