Replies

• Hi Hanif:
    Thanks alot for your answer ,you are right teling them about your English and you can try to use simple words to communicate with people are also good. Have a nice day.
    Emilie

Hanif Hamzah said:

Hi Class,

If I were in that situation, where I just didn't know how to reply...

I would try to tell him/her frankly that I have problem in explaining things because my English is not so good and on process of learning and improving the conversation skill, it sometimes makes other people like you confused.. He he he.

• Hi Class,

If I were in that situation, where I just didn't know how to reply...

I would try to tell him/her frankly that I have problem in explaining things because my English is not so good and on process of learning and improving the conversation skill, it sometimes makes other people like you confused.. He he he.

• Hi Bamz:
    Good answer my dear. We should use our English even if it is simple. Have a nice day.
    Emilie

Bamz Palmes said:
    If anyone ask me using an English languages, I smiled and say..I don't understand you:)hehehehe but If he ask me in a simple english I will answer him with confindent and I will be true to myself, I am sure he will understand me:)
  • If anyone ask me using an English languages, I smiled and say..I don't understand you:)hehehehe but If he ask me in a simple english I will answer him with confindent and I will be true to myself, I am sure he will understand me:)
This reply was deleted.