How to Read Faces?

Use these tips on face reading to know more about people around you. Of course, a personal interaction and your own observation powers would prove to be useful to know a person better!1-The eyes of a person are said to be indicative of a lot of things. The eyes can reveal a lot about the individual. As we already know, eyes are the window to a person’s soul therefore a careful look at the person’s eyes can reveal more than what the person may wish to! A person with rather small eyes indicates that he/she is very precise about things and pays a lot of attention to detail. People with large eyes are generally gentle in nature and also more kind and loving as well. If you observe people with close-set eyes, you would notice such people have a better power of concentration and also show high levels of consistency. Such people are also very dynamic in nature. Faces with eyes that are set wide apart indicate a broadminded nature in life.2-The lips also reflect a lot about the nature of a person is used for as a way to read a face. Thin lips indicate a person who is hard working and responsible as well. A small mouth shows that the person is capable of high levels of concentration. Fuller lips are an indication of people who love to have fun and are more relaxed in their approach towards life. A wide mouth indicates someone who loves to discover new experiences.3-A square jaw signifies an indomitable spirit in the person and fuller cheeks are a sign of vigor and vitality. A person with a protruding chin shows a hint of self-obsession.4-A small nose indicates a weak-minded person. An aquiline nose means a person is basically self centered and indecisive as well. A large nose means a person with a strong character. A large nose with a blunt tip indicates a practical person.5-The shape of the eyebrows is also very useful for face reading. Straight eyebrows mean a levelheaded person. A person with thin eyebrows indicates someone with low confidence. Curved eyebrows indicate a higher level of intelligence in a person.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi javeriamuneer,
    Yes it's a general way but it's somewhat helpful.I mean it gives you an idea but you can know people more when you deal more with them.thanks for your comment.
    So long
    Kamel
  • ji kamel,,
    its intresting to know, how can we read a face but its a general way of face reading.......dont start trusting people by testing it only
  • Hi Emilie,
    I'm more glad to hear that.Of course you can do that.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Emilie said:
    Hello Kamel:
    Wow..I like this topic very much..I will look now at all my faces around me and understand the characters..Can I save this topic Kamel with thanks..
    Emilie
  • Hi Olga,
    Thanks for your kind words.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Olga said:
    Hi Kamel!
    Your topic is very useful.It's gives us the possibility of knowing people better and be able to understand themselves more.
    Thanks for the informations.
  • Hello Kamel:
    Wow..I like this topic very much..I will look now at all my faces around me and understand the characters..Can I save this topic Kamel with thanks..
    Emilie
  • Hi Saso,

You are welcome my friend.It's my pleasure to hear that.Have a gay day.
    Kamel

Saso said:
    Hello Kamel
    Thanx alot for nice information
    I really found myself here :)
    Webinvest.it | Domain Names
    Questo dominio potrebbe essere in vendita dal titolare. Contattaci per maggiori informazioni.
  • Hi Efraim,

Happy to hear that.Thanks for your nice words.Have a great day.
    Kamel

Efraim B. said:
    Hi.............. Kamal.

thanks very much for you informations, its nice topic and very useful for me.
  • Hi Sara,
    I agree with you,we can know other personalities before we talk with them.Thanks for your comment.Have a great day.
    Kamel

sara bennani said:
    hi kamel,
    thanks for the informations i think it's important to have the ability to read faces
    keep up the good work
  • Hi Far,
    you are welcome.thanks for your comment.Have a nice day.
    Kamel

far said:
    Thanks Kamel for this post. Now i think i will have more to look at!
  • Hi Reem,

Hahaha! thats true.The plastic surgery could change women very much.So it's difficult to read their faces very well.But i think we can understand their personalities more when we deal with them.Thanks a lot for this nice comment.
    So long
    Kamel

reem ali said:
    Hi Kamel
    It's really nice to learn How to read faces. But this is skill isn't active with all people especially with the women since they do alot of the beautifying operations.
    Thanks kamel for this lovely topic
This reply was deleted.