Dear friends , I hope that you will read this topic and take a useful lesson from it..I like it very much so I would like to share it with you..Some people can make a great difference in others' life ,on the other hand some are harmful and enemies to success ...For me I present this ribbon to all my dear friends who supported me and they are so special to me...Have a nice time with this lovely topic...Emi.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Really Nice Story!!!

My friend wants to be a mathematician but his family forces him to be an computer scientist. He feels that nobody in his family cares what he thinks or plans. Is this story in any way related to this matter? I mean, can I show him or his father these clips?

Sojharo
  • Hello Aali:
    Thanks for your comment...I think they ment that this junior executive had helped many young boys to plan their future studies and works..That leads him to help also the son of his boss..Actually I think he helped his boss to change his character to be a kind one with all the people around him especially his son..
    Have a nice day..
    Emi.
    Aali said:
    Hi Emmie
    I've read this snapshots twice.
    It seems to be a nice story. but I don't know why i couldn't connect with it
    maybe that's because i could not fully integrate all the details in this story to get a grip on what it might be conveying.
    Anyhow,as you have said you liked this story very much.
    Can you tell me a little bit more about this slide and how it might relate to the story?

Thank you so much for sharing this.
    Aali
This reply was deleted.