How to improve yourself..

Self improvement is something everyone should try to accomplish on a daily basis. We all have room for improvement, whether it is being smarter, kinder, richer, funnier, calmer, or any number of other attributes. The following are some great tips to make self improvement easier, and natural:1-Know your purpose You are not likely to improve very quickly if you do not have goals in mind. If you have goals and direction you will find happiness easier.2-Know your valuesPart of self improvement is becoming a better person, and more of the kind of person you want to be.3-Know your needsIt is critical that you take time for you as you work to improve yourself. Self improvement does not come easy if you are tired, overworked, and underplayed.4-Know your passionsOne of the best things about self improvement is that it can happen in any number of ways. If you have a love for the outdoors, you can become more physically fit through hiking, running outside, rock climbing, etc.There are many other things you can do to improve yourself, but knowing what you want out of life, and thinking positively without self-limiting beliefs is going to help you get there.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah..I completely agree with you...

We should know what we want to get,what we want to reach...knowing about it can bring a spirit for us...and one of the important things is keep thinking positively about your self..don't ever be under estimate about your self...nothing is impossible (a popular quote.. :) )

so,study hard,work hard, and don't forget pray hard too...

• THINKING POSİTİVELY..YES ITS THE MAIN AND THE IMPORTANT POINT OF ALL.THAN U FOR YOUR SHARING HAVE A NICE DAY:))

• Wonderful words, Emilie. I completely agree with you. If we don't know where we want to get, we'll end up anywhere. And if we don't go for it, nobody else will.

• Hi I'm Mubarak . I would like to share my ideas with everyone.
    I would thank Emilie for these advice.
  • Lovely encouragement for daily lives.. This blog can make a difference to the people who wants to improve therir live but doesn't know where to start. thanks

• Good Comment. I follow it. Regards Gajanand Sharma
  • Hi Nargis:
    you have a very nice name...Thanks alot for this logical answer...Have a nice day..
    Emilie

nargis said:
    positive thinking is the effective tool to improve ourselves..We should have a dream to follow,determination is also must to realize that dream..We should have enough courage to setout for our dream..there might be so many obstacles to face..Dont be afraid of anything..Walk on haunting our dream,,keep our heard straight and mind clear..Sure,no doubt..we should be improved much only to grab our dreams...
    with regards,
    nargis
  • Hello my dear Saso:
    Thanks alot for this great answer..You are right to improve you need to positive,hard worker,honest and patient...Have a nice time..
    You too my friend may all your dreams come true..
    Your friend..Emi

Saso said:
    Hi friend ..

you are right being positive is very important and makes life interesting
    For me improving myself needs to be : positive , honest , hard worker , patient , humble and ambitious ..

May all your dreams true
  • positive thinking is the effective tool to improve ourselves..We should have a dream to follow,determination is also must to realize that dream..We should have enough courage to setout for our dream..there might be so many obstacles to face..Dont be afraid of anything..Walk on haunting our dream,,keep our heard straight and mind clear..Sure,no doubt..we should be improved much only to grab our dreams...
    with regards,
    nargis
  • Hi friend ..

you are right being positive is very important and makes life interesting
    For me improving myself needs to be : positive , honest , hard worker , patient , humble and ambitious ..

May all your dreams true
This reply was deleted.