Hi, Welcome to Thailand

Hi everybody!!I'm new member here. I come from Thailand.I would like to practice speak English, and also make a friendship here. Maybe we can share the culture, and the idea together. If you would like to know about my country or interest about the place for visit my country , then I can help you too!!Jeemna

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• hi i'm a membre here too. I come from Morocco. i would like to be friends. mi msn is simo_talale@hotmail.com
  • My country is interesting to visit, there are many beautiful place that attraction people from other country come to travel in Thailand. The people are kinds and friendly. There are traditional culture, festival and delicious food. They use herbs put in the food, that make its delicious.

I would like to recommend you if you have chance come to visit my country, if you like style natural you can go to northern of Thailand, if you like the beautiful beach (Sea, Sand, Sun) you can go to southern of Thailand, and also central of Thailand there are many ancient temple and beautiful also. You can see Thai Architecture!!

You also can see beautiful smile from the people here, even you can see their living.
  • Nice to meet you!!

happy said:
    hi welcome
  • Hi Jeemna,

Nice to meet you. I like your country very much. I plan to visit your country however I'm a little bit worry about the current political situation there. How about your country now, is there a safe place to go for tourist? Thank you.
This reply was deleted.