Replies

• hi emilie,
    thanks for the beautiful picture i like it so much , it proved that money doesn't bring happiness . There is an old saying, "The wealthy man is rich in money, the poor man is rich in happiness" and this family even if they live in a poor condition they still have a peaceful smile.thanks
    sarah
  • Hi Emilie,
    Thank you for this picture, it is very expressive. It proves that happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory. There are many people who have precious things in their life, but they can not approach to happiness.
    Thank you.
  • Hi Emilie

its beautiful picture and im sad to look it because the picture its .................................. to my until now but rather good than before .Efra
  • Impressive picture ,

i think that thier smile is enough to express thier happy life ^_^

Thanx my dear Emi ...
  • Hi Emi

why is the umbrella just over dad's head?i think they had an argue before going to bed;i mean thy argued about deciding the one who should sleep under the leak and dad eagerly decided to sleep there just because of his LOVE for the family.

very very nice pic which has lots of points in it to discover.whenever i look at it i come up with a new idea.
    thanks a lot for sharing.

have a wonderful time my lovely friend:)
  • Hi My dear Ruzan:
    Thanks alot my dear for your nice words..So we have the same choice of good pictures dear Ruzan..Have a nice time..
    Emilie

Ruzan said:
    Dear Emilie,
    This picture is on of my favorites and thank you for sharing it here.
    Some people can have everything in their life ,but never have this peaceful smile on their face.The people on this picture are the happiest people on the world!
  • Hi Kamel:
    You are right..It depends on satisfaction..Have a nice time..
    Emilie

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Emilie,
    That didn't depend on the numbers rather it depends on the satisfaction they had.Very beautiful picture.Thanks.
    Kamel
  • Dear Emilie,
    This picture is on of my favorites and thank you for sharing it here.
    Some people can have everything in their life ,but never have this peaceful smile on their face.The people on this picture are the happiest people on the world!
  • Hi Emilie,
    That didn't depend on the numbers rather it depends on the satisfaction they had.Very beautiful picture.Thanks.
    Kamel
This reply was deleted.