friends and enemies

what's the difference between them ?and could a friend become an enemy?how can u live with enemies?and should ur friends help u against ur enemies ?imagine that ur best friend became an enemy , how would u feel? what's u gonna do? how can u fix it?can u forgive a friend?plz honest answers

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• at human relations we get many changes .
    the wisdom said ( becarefuly when u love maybe your belover change enemy.as you should be care when you heat your enemy may be change belover.
  • hi doha
    its nice to forgive her but be carefully maybe stung u agian
  • once i had afriend. she was my best best one.we had no secrets.unfortunatly we worked in the same place.she was selfish and wanted to take my place,tried to tell my boss things to make him angry of me.I couldn't bear it so i moved to another work........... I still love her.she is good person when she is away from work.i think i can forgive.
  • thank u all for ur honesty participant
  • For me the most difference between them is just that i can never hate a friend and whatever he does, i'll never regret that he was one day a friend ,
    and at the moment i think to forget any time that we past together i try to forgive him, and just remember sometimes when i was sad and he gives me a smile .
    That was a real friend may be he hurts me, he blames me and i trusted him more than i should , our frienship gone with the wind but can't become an ennemy.
    To be a good friend you have first to respect you friends and loves them more than yourself cause the day you don't you loose them.
    An ennemy is this person that you don't really know but what he does makes him the worst one you can imagine , but sometimes he can become a friend
  • Hi..
    I think as there is a different between a friend and an enemy..also there are Similarity.
    Sometimes enemy act like a friend and you Spontaneously Believe him/her ..so you treat him/her as ur friend but he is not..then he/she Challenge you in ur back.. that hurt you more than if he/she was your enemy.
    Sometimes i find the Reasonable enemy is better than Ignorant friend becouse this friend is more danger than that enemy.
    It's just my opinion.
  • i cant talk about the different but i think we can feel it ,friend can be an enemy and he is the worst enemy because he know every thing about me also know my weekness points and it is big problem my friend to be an enemy

live with enemy is big disaster because of every time you should be very carefull about them and i think it not normal life but my friends will help me against enemies

i cant imagine if my best friend is my enemy
  • Mostly smiling friends are not real friends. these type people making friendship for any purpose. Good friend sare those whio love others unconditionally. Some times friends become enemies. That will happen while you found any bad activitiy aganist you from your friend.

and when you talk regarding this he will surely play a big game . when you understand the fact
    that friend will become enemy. Nobody can forgive this situation. enemies are not born the label of enemy. it will happen. each and every time a friend will become a enemy
  • I have seen the same situation . My lover had a best friend whom she always stood beside through thick and thin. But after an argument, they become enemy of each other. I tried to help them but no thing changed just because none of them admited their mistakes . It 's a pity. So,if u are in this situation,try to find out your problems and fix it. Remember "every cloud has a silver lining ". Good luck !
  • Dear Farid !
    Hi,how do u do? ur discussion is so unlimited & talking about that takes time that would be boring 4 readers.However it refers to ur mind.u can think that every body is ur friend or quite the contrary!It's not supposed to have enemy unless we want to have it! every man is a nice person coz God create us like this.We should learn patience & kindness even infront of some people who seem enemy!maybe they have some wrong behavior of nescience.But about real friends I can say the common idiom :
    "A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED"!
This reply was deleted.