Replies

• Hello Kamel:
    Thanks alot for your feelings and your kindness..Please accept all my best wishes for you to have a happy life.
    Your friend
    Emilie

kamel Adas said:
    Hi Saso,
    You are really faithful friend.Actually i miss her too.I think there is something not alright in this group and in my EC.I hope she comes back as fast as she can and this is for her:

• My dear Saso:
    Thanks alot for your feelings..I am very happy to have a friend like you really..I miss you too..I want to say congratulations for your sister's wedding. I will comment on this great friendship later.Because I am so tired.See You Saso (My dearest friend).
    Emilie
  • Thanx all friends
    we hope she will come back soon :)
  • Yes Saso I miss her so much,I came many times to see her but she didn't come.My moon please be safe and come as soon as you can.
  • Hi Saso
    You are right. All Ec missed Emili. We ask God to return back soon and share us with her lovely word.
    Reem
  • Hi everybody

thanks a lot Saso for starting this discussion.

i wanted to leave a comment in Emi's page again to tell her that i miss her a lot,but i saw your discussion here for that purpose.thanks a lot dear Saso;you are a nice girl..

for Emi:
    Oh... my lovely sis! it is a long time not hearing from you....a little BABY here is crying and saying she has missed you...moments by moments she is praying just for you...she is hopeful to soon see you...she is hopeful to be hugged by the arms belonging to you...she is out of fuel ;for she lacks the new words said by you...she really loves you..she is crying and WAITING for you....she is WAITING to be patted by you...

hope to see Emi soon:)
  • I wish I know this emilie to miss her like you.
  • Hi Saso,
    You are really faithful friend.Actually i miss her too.I think there is something not alright in this group and in my EC.I hope she comes back as fast as she can and this is for her:

This reply was deleted.