It is known that when someone faces problems in his /her life ,he or she tries to defeat them ,asking another family'members or close friends to help in getting out of these problems,but what can you do if these problems invisible and can not know them well to think to get a solution for ,in other words,others tell you that the only way to solve them is by going to magician because your enemy is not seen ,so would you ask that magician to help you ?And do you believe in people who are considered magicians and trust that they can harm you ?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• magic is real . buu its can't cause a happy or problem for us .
    but if god want it may influnce our life. so we can back to our god to solve or prpblems
  • First let me guess, you are certainly muslim because your name is common among muslims and talking about magic also gives me the clue you are muslim ... Do you know that magic has been always ruining families because they simply believe in something that has never exited.and who practices magic is the devil itself. magic has never been a sollution to our problems of our daily lives and those who practices this nonsense are simply playing on the feelings of idiots who are encouraging this practice. I wish magic could someday be erased from the muslim brains and instead turns to science because with words like abracadabra we can never invent a car or travel in space..Free yourself and help your surrounding free themselves please
    • in fact,it is real thing when talking about magic,beacuse it is known in all religions and it is not like as you think to creat a car but we can use it to cure others or hurt them ...etc just read to know if it is real or imagination "http://www.shamanschool.com/resources/articles/magicreal.html
    • I insist that's not true and there is no exact surat in the holy Curan that confirm this practice . if magic exists really the servants of feraoun woud have never bowed to the prophet Moussa but because they know they have no power to turn cords to snakes and what they were practicing was only tricks...If Moussa really had changed the walking stick to a big snake it was by the will of Allah and not magic. If it was magic then the feraoun magicians woud have never surrounded but they woud think that was magic only..I only would agree with you and believe magic is only that poison we give to the one we want to make him sick ..If magic really exists then what are our magicians or better call them charlatans waiting to solve all the muslim problems ...If magic exists do you think we need to build hospitals..if it exists then as someone to give you the password of a bank and get all the money there...we should be logic so forget about this Khouzaabilat.
This reply was deleted.