DO YOU CHANGE YOU VIEWPOINTS ON DIFFERENT TOPICS IN LIFE..FEELING ONE WAY ONE MINUTE, ANOTHER THE NEXT?I sometimes FIND MYSELF changing MY VIEWPOINTS ON TOPICS CONSTANTLY..FEELING ONE WAY ONE MINUTE ANOTHER WAY THE NEXT..DO YOU?..DO YOU FEEL YOUR VIEWPOINTS ARE STRONGLY INFLUENCED BY OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS?Emi.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi :
    I think that you can change your pointviews........... the problems is when you chance your values
  • Hi Emi ,

I think we all have our pointviews which we keep and fight to prove them , but i think we should change it when we dicsover that is wrong or not truth , so my pointview here is : keep your opinion as much as you can till you discover it is wrong , so change it simpely ..

Thanx Emi ..
  • Hi Emilie
    I try don't change but often i force to change my idea or viewpoint!!
    some situation cause you must change perspective and you don't have any way
    thus you force change idea!!!
    this subject is very bad because you force to work you don't like!!!
    I try if i change mu idea about a subject after do that work or anything i'll think about that subject!!!
    but may you set on a different situation and you must decide there!!!you don't have any makeshift!!!
    hence you must change your viewpoint about the subject!!!
    it's very bad!!
    finally this you are strong on a subject is very bad!!because sometimes if yo change viewpoint,this subject can help you for upraising you!!!
    I think equilibrium is very good until at the viewpoint, ... .
    thanks for nice topic!!
  • In fact any opinion about specific topic have many point of views it depend on your position of view to the topic , i mean that it depend on the person himself his culture his ethinisity and religioun and his internal environment and extarnal (arond him) envirnment. Some time i change my point about thinges but according to new evidence and alot thinking not by feelings.
This reply was deleted.