can you read this?

Can you raed tihs? Olny srmat poelpe can. I cdnuoltblveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I wasrdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, itdeosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, theolny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in therghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitllraed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mniddeos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.Amzanig, huh? Yaeh, and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling wasipmorantt.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello my dear Only S. Bendol
    Yes you are very clever. While we are reading we don't pay much attention to the spelling. As you said the spelling is very impotant. Thanks a lot for your lovely comment.
    Fantastic time

Only S. Bendol said:
    It's great to know that i am smart. hahahah
    Anyway thanks for sharing this. Now, I know that our human mind does not read every letter. But don't forget spelling is also important :) so let's not stop improving it.
  • Hello BHARAT SINGH
    I am so happy to like this topic. You can improve your spelling by make practise in writing. Write more and more and share us here in Ec you will be better. I hope you to improve your spelling. Thanks a lot.
    Good luck

BHARAT SINGH said:
    i really like this topic ........ my problem is same . i m very poor in spellings.
    suggest to me to improve in spellings.....
  • Hello Phamthao
    I am fine. Thank you my dear. The first letter and the last letter in each word are correct. We need to arrange the middle letters in each word to read it correctly. Thanks a lot my dear for your comment.
    Wonderful time

phamthao said:
    Hi Reem Ali!
    How are u?
    I read yr story and i see that u confused capital letters of words purposely! This is an interesting story because if I want to read it, i have to arrange capital letters!^^
  • Hello Mobarak saifbin-Ayadh
    It's English language. It's not difficult. The first letter and last letter are correct in each word. Just change the middle letters in each word. Try it again.
    Wonderful time

Mobarak Saif bin-Ayadh said:
    what is this language ???

sorry i can't read it . it is too diffcult
  • Hello Jordan
    Thanks a lot for your very nice comment.Your comments always nice.
    Wonderful time
    JORDAN said:
    what alovely topic. i cant speak any more, i will say only one word which is "on tnemmoc!".
  • Hi. Yes, it was really interesting and funny. But actually wasn,t difficult. I saw your text like the real one and didn t think it over.....thanks....it is so pleasant to feel yourself smart:))
  • i really like this topic ........ my problem is same . i m very poor in spellings.
    suggest to me to improve in spellings.....
  • what is this language ???

sorry i can't read it . it is too diffcult
  • what alovely topic. i cant speak any more, i will say only one word which is "on tnemmoc!".
This reply was deleted.