Replies

• I like simple life because it ‘s clam and peaceful. Actually,my life isn’t always simple but sometimes busy. Being busy doesn't matter as long as I can manage my time and mood :)

• one size does not fit all, do whatever things that bring happiness for you.
  • I live a very busy life that sometimes I find it hard to have some sleep.A lot of work always needs to be done and waiting for me to finish . Once I looked at myself in the mirror and said oh my dear Robot you need some rest.It's time to escape all these and have some simple life in the countryside where I can enjoy No mobiles,No e-mails and No alarms.It's completly wonderful, sitting in aquite place looking at the clear sky or follow the water in a small river flow simply and peacefully.This vacation ,I count days to have it every year .It is the simple life that I looking for .
    rest.it - This website is for sale! - Rest Resources and Information.
    This website is for sale! rest.it is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what yo…
  • Hi Joan,
    Hmm ... It seems difficult to choose ....
    Sometimes, I think I want a busy life ... but sometimes, I think that a simple life belongs with me :).
    But ... maybe, I should choose a simple life when I'm older lol, it's suitable for that age...
  • tks.
    your opinion is benefit for me.
  • The people lead busy or simple life,
    it depends on

1. Nature & taste of the people
    2. Situation or nature of need of the people

It is right that in different cities, nature of life is different------ busy or simple,
    Usually, in small cities life is simple & not busy
    while in big cities, like Bejing, life is busy & not simple

As far as, my choice is concerned, I like somewhat busy life, but should be purposeful.

saim
This reply was deleted.